1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~EuN~

Jun 26, 2009

1. HI^^ Please leave a feedback if you had transactions with me and have a positive experience.

Thanks!

2. Bought an outfit from ~Eun~
      Outfit is gorgeous and it arrived very fast :aheartbea

3. i bought a wig from ~Eun~ shipping was very fast,and the wig was just as described,many thanks lovely seller :dance

4. bought a Dollga body from EuN and transaction was wonderful! She was quick to respond to pm's and was pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend this member. Thanks EuN!!

5. I bought a head from Eun. This transaction was very pleasant and easy. Excellent communication and shipping was fast. Thanks so much.

6. bought a coat and a long sleeve shirt from ~EuN~
      Smooth transaction and fast shipping. The items arrived really fast and are in good condition <3

7. hi,i bought a rolling doll outfit from ~EuN~ ,lovely seller,it arrived in good time,and the outfit was stunning,in nice condition,thank you

8. I purchased a lovely Miho head from EuN, it arrived in wonderful condition and was shipped very quickly.
      Thanks!
      :)

9. I bought some shoes from EuN -they were shipped quickly-but the post office not so quickly.Not your fault! I'm very happy w/ my purchase.This was a great transaction.Thank you so much.

10. Bought a suit from ~EuN~ and had a flawless transaction.^^
      Everything went smoothly.
      Thanks!

11. I had a wonderful transaction with ~EuN~. She bought my Volks F-03 head and Masha's body and everything was simply perfect! Thank you! :)

12. I bought an outfit from ~EuN~ the whole transaction went really smoothly and I can't ask for more!

Thank you so much!

13. I purchased a mohair wig with the cutest little piggy tail braids. It was shipped easily and there was nice communication. Thank you n.n

14. i bought a rollingdoll outfit from ~EuN~ ,lovely seller,the outfit came well wrapped,thanks so much again

15. I bought a Crobi wig from ~EuN~ and transaction was wonderful! Highly recommend ^^ Thank you so much, my little lin love her wig <33

16. I bought a dollheart dress from her^^

Everything was perfect and the dress is in a very good condition!
      It was also good packed and a nice communication^^

17. I bought a really cute Unoa rabbit dress from ~EuN~. I was very pleased with the transaction and communication was great (^_^)v

18. I purchased a lovely Dollga head from ~EuN~. The transaction was great, wonderful communication, well packed and fast mailing. I was very happy and pleased! Thank you!

19. I bought a msd outfit and it was shipped proptly. also Eun was very friendly and has great communication as well as fast responses.

Thanks a lot!!

20. Bought a Luts Zuzu Lio from ~EuN~. Wonderful transaction, great communication, fast shipping, great packing. Would buy from again, highly recommended. :)