1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eva

Oct 5, 2007

1. Eva did a superb elbow mod for my AA's arms!

Work was done quite quickly and sent back to me!

Arms arrived safely packed in a whole lot of "peanuts" xD

They're great and absolutely working!

Will definitely send to you again when I get another AA body! xD

2. Eva sold me a MNF ShuShu head.
      She was so patient and understanding while she waited for my payment. She offered to give her a free face-up, and shipped her for free, not to mention fast!

I love my newest little darling to pieces, thank you so much Eva!

3. Eva sold me her modded Bobobie Apollo and I couldn't have been more pleased.
      Her communication was top notch.
      Delivery was prompt.She's very easy to work with.
      Thanks Eva!

4. Had a great transaction with Eva for a DDII body. She was super patient while I waited for another buy to pay me so I could pay her, and kept up great and friendly communication. :)

5. I bought 6 pairs of eyes from Eva.The transaction went perfectly!!!She was very communicative and I am very pleased.Thank you so much.

6. Bought a Violet Fer from Eva. She was friendly, shipping was fast, I'd do business with her again! :)

7. Eva bought a MNF body from me - she is a super buyer - fast payment, great communication. Would absolutely recommend!! Thanks. :)

8. Eva bought a Juri head from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She even let me know when it arrived. Thanks again!

9. I bought a B&G Sky2 from Eva. She is an absolutely awesome seller, sending the item as soon as possible, and keeping in contact with. She is very understanding and a pleasure to work with.

Be sure to keep an eye on your boxes darlin ;D

10. Eva purchased one of my Miyavi Killer Guitar Flying "Y" customs and I must say she knows what she wants! :o She paid right away - very trustworthy and honest person. I would gladly do business with her anytime in the future! I just hope she will be as pleased when her guitar arrives! ;)

Eva gets :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for promptness and quick payment!

11. I bought some MSD clothing from Eva, & OMG! I love every peice, & the boots awsome! Thansk so much Eva!

12. I commissioned Evs to mod the cheekbones of my MNF El, and she did a great job! His face looks thinner just as I wanted. Communication was great, and he arrived very quickly after he was shipped. I would be happy to work with her again. Thanks so much! :)

13. I had original commissioned Eva to do some wing mods on my Soom Galena. I sent her the parts (and a shipping message) and waited for her delivery reply. After two weeks she let me know that she never received the package. Her roommates hid the packing slip so she was unaware it arrived. At this point the package was automatically returned to me. I offered to send them back to her (with her paying for shipping) but she decided not to do the mod. My shipping costs were refunded after 6 days.

Eva seems nice, and her work is wonderful! However, the lack of communication (two weeks?) and the commission flake makes me leery about doing business with her in the future.

14. I bought a LittleFee from Eva, and everything went great. She kept me well informed, the doll was sent quickly, was well packed and was as described.
      Thanks.

15. I bought a sleeping face-plate from Eva, it was really well packed and in perfect condition :) Would not hesitate to buy from again! Thanks :)

16. I bought a top and skirt from Eva and the product and transaction went without a hitch! She is very talented and worked with me to find a fabric choice for the skirt. Very quick turnaround as well! I am very pleased with my purchase!

:)

17. I've sold a lusis faceplate to Eva, she paid really fast and she is a really kind person ! I hope to make business again with her someday :)