1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evelien

Oct 31, 2011

1. I bought 3 wigs from Evelien and all were gorgeous. Well packed up and sent quickly.
      She is such a nice person too. Thanks!

2. I bought a pair of JID jeans and a wig from Evelien. Unfortunately the package got lost in the post and after waiting and waiting we agreed to split the losses since it was clear it wouldn't show up.
      I'd definitely buy again from her, she was very nice and understanding.

3. Bought resin cat ears which arrived very quickly and very well wrapped. A pleasure to buy from :)

4. I bought a Karsh head from Evelien and the transaction couldn't have gone better. She was helpful and even gave me a few tracking updates (since it was in Dutch xD). The head arrived in great condition. Great seller!

5. Bought a Lati Blue body from Evelien, she shipped extremely quickly and was super friendly. I highly recommend!

6. I purchased a Kaka face plate from Evelien recently. She couldn't have been kinder! My package arrived super fast and in perfect condtion, exactly as described! Perfect transaction, highest recommendation!
      Thanks again Evelien! :)

7. Bought a wig from Evelien. Terrific transaction-- communication was fast and friendly, postage was prompt and the item was well wrapped! Thank you!

8. I bought two pairs of shoes from Evelien and it was a perfect transaction. She was very nice and prompt in her communication and posted the package quickly. When the shoes arrived they were in perfect condition and exactly as cute as in the pictures:).
      I would definately buy from her again. Thank you very much Evelien!

9. I bought a pair of MNF hands from Evelien. It was a quick and painless transaction with Evelien being super friendly at all times. Prompt communication and the hands arrived safe and sound! I would love to deal with her again, thank you!

10. Sold Evelien my Withdoll Priscilla. She was friendly and VERY active in communication.
      She had to handle some minor issues but she kept me updated of her status and resolved it very promptly.
      When the packaged had reached her she let me know of its safe arrival at once.
      Definitely the most dedicated buyer I've encountered here on DOA. Thank you so much!

11. Evelien participated in a Group Order that I ran. Communication was excellent, and payment was very prompt! n_n

12. Evelien bought a pair of MSD-size black boots from me. She was always very patient, good with communication, and she was also very considerate and friendly. She was very prompt with informing me when they arrived and leaving feedback, which is very appreciated

13. Evelien purchased a Luts wig from me and was great to work with, great communication, thanks!

14. awesome buyer, fast payment, good communication, a sweet girl! would be happy to do buisiness with again. : ) thank you!

15. Evelien bought me a Momocolor Body. She paid me very quickly and it was really great to "speak" with her. I recommende her warmly !
      THANKS

16. Evelien bouht me 2 msd bodies! She's really nice person, very friendly and fast payment!! I' very happy with her!!!! Hugs!!!! Lis

17. I bought a pair of minifee hands from Evelien and the transaction was perfect!

Communication was excellent, packaging was superb (always scary to ship hands!), and she was very pleasant to do business with.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! ^-^
      Thank you!!

18. Purchased some mnf feet from her. They arrived in great condition. Thanks so much!

19. Evelien bought a Volks wig from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. A lovely person to talk to and has kept everything quick and has been understanding.

I would definitely recommend.

20. I bought another pair of MNF hands from Evelien. Great transaction like before with prompt and friendly communication! The hands arrived in one piece! XD Definitely recommended seller, thanks again!