1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evelien

Oct 31, 2011

1. Bought an amazing wig from Evelien!!! she was so polite and nice !!! Shipped the wig prompt and she is a highly reccomended seller!!! Thak you sweetie my elf will look cute!!!!

2. Evelien bought a custom house doll body from me. Their communication was awesome and they were friendly throughout the entire transaction. They paid promptly and ontime, I would highly recommend as a buyer and would love to do business with again ^_^

3. I sold a wig to Evelien. She was pleasant to deal with and prompt with communication. Definitely someone I would deal with again! Thanks!

4. Evelien bought some wigs from me and she was very nice.
      Friendly communication and prompt payment, perfect transaction. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much!!!

5. Evelien participated in my April Story 1+1 event split. They were great with communication and were very nice to deal with. They paid promptly and understood when issues came up with our order. I'd happily invite them to join a split again and hope to deal with them in the future! Thank you so much for the easy transaction. :)

6. I had a wonderfull transaction again with Evelien. It's always a pleasure to deal with her. Communication is fast and friendly, payment is prompt.
      Thank you so much again dear friend :) Can't wait for the next deal. :aheartbea

7. Evelien is fabulous! She was extremely patient with me when I took a little longer to ship than expected, and when I had some life issues come up which delayed shipment. She paid quickly and communicated very well. Thank you so much for a great transaction! <3

8. Evelien sold me a pair of Withdoll hands, and everything was packed super well, shipped right when she said they would, and communication was always prompt! Thank you!

9. Evelien bought a pair of eyes from me. She was very nice and friendly. Perfect communication, fast payment. Happy with transaction.
      I highly recommend her!
      Thank you very much for everything.

10. Sold me a set of withdoll hands and high heel feet! Great communication, lovely pieces shipped fast and well packaged!

11. Paid for shipping for a pair of Withdoll feet from Evelien. They were packaged carefully and arrived in good time. Thank you so much!

12. Evelien responded to my wanted post and I purchased a Lishe faceplate from her.
      Communication was wonderful, and she was tracking the package and noticed when it went missing between her country and mine. She had an investigation started, but the package came through. When it did, it was very well wrapped and in excellent shape.

Thank you very much for your hard work, and thanks for making this a wonderful experience.

13. I sold a Crobidoll body to Evelien. Evelien had many questions about shipping before and during shipping. Payment was prompt once shipping was determined, and she let me know when the body arrived. Thanks!

14. I purchased an April Story Senior Girl body from Evelien. Replies were quick and friendly; she let me know when she wasn't able to mail it out right away, and when she was able to ship it. She had also asked how I would like it packaged (just the doll box, or an extra outer box), and I requested the extra outer box. The outer package on arrival was pretty beat up, but the inner doll box was fine, and the doll body unharmed! The doll body was also nicely wrapped in cushions and bubble wrap inside of its doll box.

Overall, a wonderful experience; I would deal with her again, and happily recommend buying from her!:)

15. Evelien is a fantastic buyer! She purchased an Unoa Light Azurite from me, and was fast, professional, and extremely friendly right off the bat. She remained positive throughout the transaction, and was quick to notify me when he arrived. I cannot recommend her enough.

16. Evelien recently bought a doll head from me and it's been a pleasure.
      A very sweet and patient person. No problem with communication. Quick payment.
      I would deal with Evelien again~ :clover
      Highly recommended!

17. So I've traded with Evelien in the past and she's just a peach! She previously purchased my CastleAnne Laurent heads probably two years ago? But recently I have been missing them, and wanted at least one of them back. Coincidentally she had one up for sale on the marketplace, so I bought it back! She's always super friendly and kind, and she shipped quickly. Laurent arrived in perfect condition with a faceup that Evelien herself did - fantastic work! Thank you so much for everything <3

18. Evelien sold me a MNF Neckpiece. Great communication and fast shipping. Very patient with me even when my life was getting busy. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction. Would buy from again! A+

19. Evelien bought a Chicline Chloe from me. Everything went smoothly, fast payment, communication was great and she let me know when doll arrived. Thank you so much! :D

20. I sold my Ariadoll body to Evelien! She was really nice and communication was wonderful! Thank you for all! <3