1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for evercalm

Aug 2, 2010

1. Hi to everyone I'm buying from (or maybe selling to :)). It would be great to see your feedback for me in this thread! Thank You so much!

2. Hello evercalm recently bought a pair of mini jeans from me and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was great and fast payment.

3. evercalm bought an MSD hoodie from me, and the transaction went off without a hitch! Thanks so much!

4. evercalm bought from me, was a wonderful transaction. She is very kind and courteous!

5. Evercalm bought doll items from me and she was a doll ;) the transaction was flawless and I`m really happy to have dealt with such a nice person, thank you!

6. evercalm bought some msd clothes from me. She was really friendly and nice to deal with and let me know when they had arrived. Would happily deal with again. Thanks

7. Evercalm recently purchased a Minifee Elf Shiwoo on an A-line body from me, and was such a pleasure to deal with! She was very communicative, kind and prompt with her payment; and was also very patient as we figured out the shipping of this doll together. ^^; It was the first time I'd shipped anything out of the country, and thankfully it went very smoothly!

Thank you again for such a great transaction, Daria! :aheartbea

8. I sold some clothes to evercalm. She was great to work with, paid fast, and let me know when everything arrived. Would definitely do business again.

9. evercalm bought an outfit from me, and it went great. Good, friendly communication, prompt payment, understanding, and just great to deal with in general. Thanks so much for buying the outfit, I hope you love it :D

10. Evercalm bought a B-El kit from me. Her payment was prompt and communication was great! No worries here, definitely a recommended buyer! Thanks again!