1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK for Everdusk!

Aug 26, 2010

1. Hey there, please feel free to leave and good or bad(oh noes!) feedback as you wish.

If there is anything I can do to assist with any problems, feel free to send me a PM anytime. Hopefully you will all agree that every transaction with me is a good one!

Thanks!

-April(everdusk)

2. I bought a pair of eyes from everdusk and I would definitely recommend her as a seller: the communication was great and the eyes shipped quickly. Despite some difficulties with Canada post *_*, that was overall a very nice and enjoyable transaction. Thanks, April ;)

3. I bought an IOS head from everdusk and April is a wonderful person to deal with: she kept me updated, sent super nice PMs and mailed the head quickly in a safely-packed box. The head itself is also perfect, just as described!

I would certainly recommend her~!

4. I made comission of MSD set for April and I highly recommend working with her! Everything was with no problems and communication with her was great and friendly! <3

Thank you very much! :)

5. I bought a doll head from Everdust and it came in wonderful condition! beautiful head thanks a lot would buy from her again!