1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Everlasting Babies

Jan 31, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions I have had with you.

Thanks ;-)

Jo

2. Jo purchased a Fairyland Puki Pukisha from me here on the MP and it was a great transaction! She is extremely nice to work with and paid promptly. She let me know when the little kitten arrived to her and I wouldn't hesitate to sell or buy from her at any time! Thank you so much!

3. Jo adopted a little brownie from me. Great communication and fast payment. She let me know when the doll had arrived, which I always find a plus! Thank you so much! ^^

4. I sold Jo a LTF Bisou Boy, he just didnt fit in here but Jo has given him the loving home his cuteness deserved!! Payment was prompt, communication was friendly and fast and overall it was a really positive experience. Thank you so much again :)

5. I purchased a Tatiana Fullset plus Trapeze from everlasting babies here and she was fast with communication, great with letting me pay off early and shipped out fast too! It even got here the morning of my birthday! =^.^= thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jo recently adopted my Fairyland PkF Shiwoo. She was an absolute dream to work with; very friendly with great communication throughout, and paid quickly. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you so very much! <3

7. :fangirl: Jo purchased some goodies from me for her tinies - what a dream to work with. We had great communication, she pays on the button - tehe transaction couldn't have been better.
      Thanks so much,
      Joanie

8. I purchased an Iplehouse JID from Jo and she was great to work with! She allowed me a bit of time that I needed in order to pay her off completely and she shipped promptly! Thanks again!

9. Everlasting Babies and I took part in a trade, and I couldn't be happier! The face plate arrived in wonderful condition, and all responses were extremely prompt! Would definitely deal with her again!

A++

10. I can not tell you just how thrilled I am with my new out fit! It is absolutely perfect! I was shocked to receive the parcel so quickly. It arrived well packaged, just as described.

Thank you so much!!

11. I'm very happy with my purchase. The lingerie set is in perfect condition, well packaged and very prompt delivery. Many thanks for a great transaction!

12. I bought a MNF Scar Arm from Everlasting Babies - the communication was clear, postage was quick and it was a pleasure! Thanks again!

13. i bought an Iplehouse SE Tania from Everlasting Babies. working out a payment plan was very easy, and communication was swift and pleasant every time. shipping was quick, and Tania arrived exactly as described. thanks very much!

14. I purchased a pair of Iplehouse EID long black boots from Everlasting Babies.
      Communication was excellent and postage was prompt!

15. I just finished a transaction for some "MSD" dollmore boots. What came were SD boots of the same exact kind. Pleasant transaction throughout though. Would have preferred better labeling of items, since I purchased the boots clearly for MSD.

16. Everything was explained well after I posted this. Pleasant transaction. A lot of explanation given. Quite pleasant and wish to do business again.

17. I sold the boots as MSD because they were sold to me as MSD from Dollmore. I am not experienced at all with Dollmore so assumed their MSD girls have larger feet than my Petsha has. If I knew there was a size mixup from Dollmore, I would have contacted them straight away and saved myself buying boots which my own girls could not wear. But I assumed their MSD girls are larger than the MSD I have.

A FULL refund including postage was offered. I would NOT want to sell something if I knew it was any different to what I thought it was. Sorry it caused you any kind of frustration but it is an innocent mistake which will not happen again because I won't buy clothing from Dollmore unless I had a Dollmore doll since finding the inconsistancy in sizing to my own dolls.

18. Everlasting Babies bought my Pukifee hooves, and she was a great buyer. She is really nice in her communication and a pleasure to talk to. She paid right away and let me know when they showed up too. She is really a great buyer, it would be a pleasure to do business with her again!
      Thanks so much! :aheartbea

19. Bought a Dream of Doll Fullset Petsha from Everlasting Babies.
      One of the most nicest seller I've bought from. Excellent communication, fast shipping, and very well packaged.
      Would do business with again.
      Thanks again for one of the most pleasant transactions here.

20. Everlasting Babies bought my LTF Shiwoo boy. She did a short layaway and was great and always on time if not early with her payments. Thrilled to have her adopt him and I know he will have a good home with her. Would buy from her as well as have no doubts to sell again to her, and layaway is always a yes for her.