1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eveshka

Sep 1, 2006

1. Had another great transaction with Eveshka as a buyer for one of my wigs..quick and easy!!

thanks so much

2. eveshka is great to work with - very fast payment (faster than our agreed upon date!) and kept me up-to-date. I hope you like your Sharmin!
      Anna

3. Eveshka just bought a pair of dollie pants from me and was super fast with payment! :D Great communication, too.

4. eveshka bought an SD bra and panty set from me. fast payment, good communication. thanks a lot!

5. I purchased a pair of eyes from Eveshka. She was great to work with! Thumbs up for a great seller! Thank you so much!

6. Still another great transaction with Eveshka..she bought my Luts girl cloth body, friendly, paid quickly!!

7. I did a successful swap recently with Eveshka at a doll meet-up. :)

8. I sold a pair of eyes to her. She is a great buyer. Very fast payment and superkind!! A pleasure to deal with!!! :D

9. Fast to pay and great communication. Would sell to again!

10. Bought a pair of pants from Eveshka at a meetup this weekend. Super easy!

11. Sold eveshka a wig, everything went great! Great communication! :)

Thanks again~

~Anrui

12. Eveshka bought a pair of pants from me and she was lovely in every way. thank you so much!
      sherry

13. Eveshka bought a pair of shoes from me, she was a pleasure to work with and paid super fast!
      Thanks!:)

14. Eveshka bought an outfit from me, it was a very pleasant transaction! Very polite and fast answers, fast payment and she informed me when the outfit had arrived. Would definitely trade with her again!

15. Traded a head to Eveshka, and more recently bought a box from her and she is very communicative and friendly and efficient. :D

16. Eveshka bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was wonderful. She's a great person to deal with and couldn't recommend her enough.

17. Eveshka was wonderful to deal with-- she bought a wig from me and everything went so smoothly. :) :)

18. Sold a an item to eveshka -- she's a prompt buyer and very sweet and friendly to deal with. ^^ Thanks again!

19. I just finished a trade for some eyes with her, and it went wonderfully! She is an awesome person and was great to deal with. <3

20. Sold a pair of red SD flats to Eveshka. Wonderful buyer, very fast payment, fantastic communication, an asset to DoA.