1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for evie the kid

Mar 3, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback here if you have done any transactions with me.
      Thank you.
      :kitty2

2. I sold a Fdoll boy body to evie. Comunication was great and fast. She was fast with paying and informend me quickly when it arrived. Perfect transaction

3. I sold a nabee head to Evie the kid! It was a smooth transaction, she paid very promptly.
      She is a great person to deal with, I highly recommend her:)
      thank you very much

4. I commisioned a special face up for my unoa and I love it, I didnt really know what I wanted so I just let Evie do her thing, and it turned out better than I couldve hoped for!

5. I commissioned two face ups from Evie, which turned out absolutely stunning. She captured exactly what I wanted, offered great service and was overall friendly and very nice. I would commission her again any time, her work is worth every cent I paid for it! Thanks, Evie!

6. Evie was great split partner. Weary patient and paid everything fast. Highly recommend.
      Thanx hun for helping bringing my Heliot home<3

7. evie the kid is currently in my hide Minimee GO and I must say she is wonderful to work with. Her payment was prompt and she is very easy to communicate with. She is trustworthy, dependable and very prompt in paying! ;)

I give evie the kid :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for promptness of payment, communication and all around pleasure to deal with.

8. I've sold a Volks SDG10 body to Evie and she was absolutely sweet to deal with. Communication with her has always been good and fast, she paid promptly and she let me know as soon as the body had arrived. I would gladly do business with her again :D

9. I sold a doll head to Evie, and she was a great buyer. I was really happy with the transaction. Thank you! ^^

10. Evie make a Face Up for my Bambicrony Judy. The Face Up was very detailed and wonderful!
      Thanks Evie <3

11. Evie bought a Glorydoll girl body from me. Great transaction, would not hesitate to do business with again, thanks! ^^

12. Evie the kid bought a doll head from me! The transaction went perfectly~ They paid quickly, and supplied me with all the necessary information without me pestering. xD Nice to talk to and had quick communication~ They also informed when the doll arrived! I'd happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone, and I hope to work with them again! Thank you!

13. For a stressfree, all around enjoyable transaction I recommend Evie. Her communication is always quick, friendly, to the point and dependable. So is her payment. I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Evie!

14. I commissioned a face-up from Evie; not only did she a great job (no need to say: just have a look at her commissions thread!) but she was a real pleasure to deal with: quick and friendly communication, helpful hints, fast and secure shipping when sending back the doll... an artist I recommend warmly!
      Three cheers for Evie!
      :cheer

15. evie the kid purchased from me an SD13 Volks Amakusa some weeks ago. Paid in an split of an eye and was so kind and patience while talking to me ^^. Always with a wonderful conversation, told me when she got him and it even let me see him with her new look ^^. I had a wonderful and pleasant transaction with her and definetely would love to deal with her again in future without any doubt at all .

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

16. Bought a minimee Tetsu head from Evie the kid.

She was SO kind, answered all my questions, and shipping was super fast after my last payment :D

Would highly recommend her as seller!!!

Thank you so much <3

17. Evie the kid purchased a Dollmore wig from me and she was an absolutely lovely person to do business with; she sent payment right away and her communication is friendly and prompt. Couldn't ask for a nicer buyer :kitty2

18. Eve purchased wigs from me. The transaction was smooth and the communication was quick and nice! Thanks :)
      [​IMG]