1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evil Kimba

Jan 20, 2008

1. Anyone that I have bought from or sold to please leave your feedback here!
    2. Sold a Nanuri head to Evil Kimba. All around a general and smooth transaction, would definitely do business with her again. :)
    3. received a red wig from Kimba, a beautiful donation thank you so much! one of the friendliest people i've dealt with before!
      highly reccomended person to do buisness with!
      thank you again!
    4. I bought a pair of red glass eyes from Kimba, and they are great! She is super to deal with, great communication, excellent packaging, fast shipping - everything you could want in a seller. I would happily do business with her again. :)
    5. Evil Kimba bought a pair of MSD sized cow print furry pants from me, and the transaction was perfect ^^

Thanks so much! A real pleasure dealing with you <3
    6. Evil Kimba bought some hands and a neck piece from me! ^^ She paid fast and was nice all the way =) She was also nice to understand I was busy with my job after I PM'ed her and said they would be sent as fast as I could. Such a nice person! :3
    7. Evil Kimba is awesome; I bought a Bobobie body from her and to save postage (per my request) she unstrung him--but carefully labelled and bagged everything so I could get him back together again! What a sweetie--and a fast shipper too! I'd highly recommend her for any transaction!
    8. Evil Kimba bought a doll body from me. She was very friendly, quick to respond, and paid promptly. Overall a very smooth transaction. Thanks and enjoy! =D
    9. :3 Purchased a pair of Dollmore boots from Evil Kimba. Pretty quick to respond, and the boots came quickly in very good condition! :D Thanks.
    10. Purchased a pair of CP Delf Boy (I think El?) hands from Evil Kimba - great communication, and fast shipment! I would gladly do business with her again and highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you so much - my Rhaine has complete hands again!

11. I purchased a pair of boots from Evil Kimba. Shipping was prompt and communication was friendly - thanks so much! ^^
    12. Purchased a body from Evil Kimba. Communication was fast and easy. The body arrived quickly and was packaged with great care. Highly recommended, thanks again!
    13. Bought a pair of doll boots from Evil Kimba. She shipped incredibly fast, and they got here in mint condition. A++ :D
    14. Evil Kimba commissioned a faceup from me. He was very good with communication and paid very quickly. I would highly recommend him as a buyer.
    15. Evil Kimba bought a body from me, Communication was fast and easy and she paid very quickly I would gladly do business again :)