1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EvilYuki

Dec 13, 2007

1. Hello,

if you have any transaction with me, please, write something from You <3

2. The wonderful buyer, constant contact, the nice person, quick payment, I recommend :) Thanks so much!!!! :)
    3. I bought a couple if items from EveilYuki - they were shipped quickly.

4. EvilYuki bought a MNF Lishe head from me. She paid very quickly and was an overall brilliant person to deal with!!

I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :)

Thank you~
    5. More like 'Adorable Yuki' in my opinion!

This is a lovely member to deal with in every way. She bought my DOC Tender Zen and was fabulous. I am grateful to have found her.
    6. I have bought a MNF Lishe head from her and it was shipped very fast, packaged extremely carefully and safely and it arrived here in perfect condition.
      I can only recommend her to everybody else.
    7. I've just received an Anu head that EvilYuki sold to me. All was perfect ! Very nice communication and very fast shipping ! The head was packaged with care !! I recommend her for all transaction. Thanks a lot !
    8. EvilYuki bought a Dollmore Chess Girl Set and msd skirt from me, and paid straight away. Nice and smooth transaction, good communication - EvilYuki is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! :)
    9. Purchased the Luts '08 Winter Event Head from EvilYuki, shipping was fast, she was a pleasure to deal with! Shipped safe and secure as well. Would definitely buy from EvilYuki again!!
    10. EvilYuki bought a pair of MSD size hands from me. Perfect transaction! Great to work with. Thanks
    11. Bought clothing from EvilYuki. A very smooth international transaction!
    12. I got a dollmore outfit from Yuki! excellent seller, great communication! would buy again!
    13. I bought Yuki's modded Tender Zen. An excellent person to deal with, very kind and prompt with responses. Zen was packaged very carefully and arrived in perfect condition.

I would purchase from Yuki again in the future, and recommend her to others as well. :)
    14. I brought a pair of MSD boots from EvilYuki, she replied to messages quickly and shipped them out fast aswel. Would buy from again :)