1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EvilYuki

Dec 13, 2007

1. Hello,

if you have any transaction with me, please, write something from You <3

2. The wonderful buyer, constant contact, the nice person, quick payment, I recommend :) Thanks so much!!!! :)

3. I bought a couple if items from EveilYuki - they were shipped quickly.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

4. EvilYuki bought a MNF Lishe head from me. She paid very quickly and was an overall brilliant person to deal with!!

I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :)

Thank you~

5. More like 'Adorable Yuki' in my opinion!

This is a lovely member to deal with in every way. She bought my DOC Tender Zen and was fabulous. I am grateful to have found her.

6. I have bought a MNF Lishe head from her and it was shipped very fast, packaged extremely carefully and safely and it arrived here in perfect condition.
      I can only recommend her to everybody else.
      :thumbup
      Thanks!

7. I've just received an Anu head that EvilYuki sold to me. All was perfect ! Very nice communication and very fast shipping ! The head was packaged with care !! I recommend her for all transaction. Thanks a lot !

8. EvilYuki bought a Dollmore Chess Girl Set and msd skirt from me, and paid straight away. Nice and smooth transaction, good communication - EvilYuki is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

9. Purchased the Luts '08 Winter Event Head from EvilYuki, shipping was fast, she was a pleasure to deal with! Shipped safe and secure as well. Would definitely buy from EvilYuki again!!

10. EvilYuki bought a pair of MSD size hands from me. Perfect transaction! Great to work with. Thanks

11. Bought clothing from EvilYuki. A very smooth international transaction!

12. I got a dollmore outfit from Yuki! excellent seller, great communication! would buy again!

13. I bought Yuki's modded Tender Zen. An excellent person to deal with, very kind and prompt with responses. Zen was packaged very carefully and arrived in perfect condition.

I would purchase from Yuki again in the future, and recommend her to others as well. :)

14. I brought a pair of MSD boots from EvilYuki, she replied to messages quickly and shipped them out fast aswel. Would buy from again :)