1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for exuver

Jul 31, 2010

1. Please post feedback for me here~ :aheartbea

2. i sold exuver a soom ai head she payed fast and was lovely to deal with would deal with her again xxx

3. I sold Exuver my Alk body and claws. She paid very quickly and was wonderful to deal with. Passed off the package in person and everything went perfectly!

4. Exuver ordered wig from me great communication and fast payment thank you very much^^

5. Exuver got a MiniFee in my FairyLand GO. Communication was good and payment prompt. Would recommend Exuver. Thank you ^_^

6. Traded an Unoa B-el body for exuver's Domuya flexi perennial body. Everything went perfect! Communication was great and they shipped on the next possible shipping date after we'd made our arrangements :)

7. Bought a headback from me and there was great communication and swift payment. Thanks so much!

8. This is the second time exuver has purchased fur wigs from me, and both transactions were flawless! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and exuver let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

9. I sold my TS Chalco hooves to exuver and the transaction went perfectly! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the parts arrived! would definitely recommend to others!! ^___^

10. exuver bought my Alk/Yrie Birdie Windie wings and the transaction was wonderful. :3 She was very helpful, and let me know exactly what was going on at all times. Payment was sent the instant I gave her my paypal account. I would definitely do business with exuver again.

11. Exuver bought a couple artetje brushes from me. She was very friendly during communication and prompt with her payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

12. Bought a Luts head from Exuver. Communication was great and shipping was fast - I would gladly buy from her again.

13. I sold a beautiful Epidos unicenta head to Exuver and the transaction was perfect! Communication was great, she paid quickly and let me know when he arrived! Thanks for the fantastic sale! I would for sure do business with Exuver again! :D

14. I purchased an outfit from Exuver. Everything went fantastically! Wonderful communication, quick shipping (considering a postal strike was occuring), and just overall great! I would definitely deal with her again!

15. I arranged to purchase a Soom Rosette Violet LE Wings of Tomorrow from exuver.
      I had some problems and had to do a down payment and layaway instead of the payment in full as I had planned.
      exuver was more than understanding, and told me my layaway plan met her layaway conditions as outlined in the sales thread, and told me not to worry.
      We weren't able to meet when I had the rest of the money because she was out of town, so she gave me an extra 2 weeks to come up with the payment.
      We met today to do the exchange.
      I am extremely happy with this girl! She is in like-new condition, the outfit, faceup and wings are in perfect condition, as is everything else. She even gave me some cute food erasers, too, along with some extra eye putty, and the doll came with all her paperwork, certificate, school letter, etc.
      She's definitely come to a good home, and she will be very much loved.
      THANK YOU!!!
      Thanks for saving her for me, and for your patience and understanding when situations came up. I really appreciate it all, and will highly recommend you to anyone and everyone :D

Here's Olivia with her big brother Brendan :D

[​IMG]

16. I sold a Nephelin head to Exuver and all was perfect with a fast payment and a really nice communication ! Thank you very much :-)

17. Just received a Migidol Miho bought from exuver. he got here super quickly and the faceup she did for me is amazing. got 2 extra months for my layaway which was very appreciated.

thank you so much for helping me getting one of my dream dolls!

18. I just received Supia Lina from exuver. She got here ONE day! Lina is gorgeous, and she was very well packaged. Exuver allowed me a layaway, and was super-friendly, even offering to take the train to deliver Lina. I highly recommend exuver. Thank you so much!

19. I adopted an Angelheim Luka the Pan from exuver, including a face-up, and everything went perfectly. She did a lovely job on the face-up, and the doll was sent very well packed and labelled. She also included extra eyes and a wig. Overall, it was a very pleasant transaction, and I just love my new boy!

Thank you, exuver~! :D

20. I bought a pair of LE Soom Rosette Wings of Memory from Exuver, and every thing went perfectly! We met and completed the transaction in person, and I really appreciated that she bubble wrapped it for me. Item was as described and I could not be happier, I have been searching for these wings for AGES :aheartbea