1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ezzora

Oct 10, 2007

1. I have just closed a very pleasant transaction with Ezzora!
      She is very sweet, fast and clear in her own communication, she gave me clear informations about the shipping and shipped the doll I have bought just few hours after the payment.

Great seller indeed, thank you!!!

:)

2. I had flawless and pleasant transaction with Ezzora :)
      She adopted my Musedoll Clio. The communication was going well and she paid very fast. All I can say I am very happy dealing with her.
      I'd definitely recommend her as a great buyer!! :aheartbea
      Thank you so much Ezzora!!

3. I just bought a Dollfie Dream from Ezzora, and she was fantastic to deal with ^^
      Brilliant communication, packed my gril very safely, and promptly shipped her once I had paid.

Thank you for a very smooth transaction ^^

4. I have bought a SD10 body from Ezzora; it was a pleasant transaction, very good communication and fast shipping.
      Really nice to deal with, 100% recommended! :)

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. I bought Ariadoll Narvy dead from Ezzora. I've got EXTREMELY nice communication and fast shipping, highly recommend =))

6. I've trade my PW Goldie for her Soom Amber and paid her also off (:
      Very very nice communication, everything worked so well..... <3

I highly recommend her for transactions and would love to do business with ther again!!!! (:

7. I bought an head to Ezzora, she was really nice, fast shipping and well packaged ~
      Thank you so much (:

8. I purchased an Ando head, and the transaction went very smoothly. I would happily purchase from her again.

9. I purchased a doll from Ezzora, and the transaction went very smoothly. She is very nice to deal with, and I would buy from her again. Thank you!

10. I bought a Peakswoods Goldie head from Ezzora and the head was shipped quickly, well packaged, and despite some issues with USPS arrived in described condition with an extra wig! I would happily do business with Ezzora again. =)

11. i purchased a peakswood body from ezzora and the transaction went smoothly, communication was perfect and my body arrived super fast! thank you for my body its perfect! x

12. i purchased the lovely musedoll clio from ezzora and could not have asked for a better transaction.