1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for F_mihael

Apr 8, 2010

1. here is the feedback for me ^ ^
      If we do business please leave your feedback here.

2. I bought a wig from her.
      It came awesomely fast and in great condition!

3. I bought a wig from F_Mihael , pm's were prompt, posted very fast and arrived quickly, my wig was well packaged and in great condition and I would def recommend and would buy from F_Mihael again.

:)

4. I bought a pair of glass eyes from F_Mihael. She had good communication via PM, and the eyes arrived in a reasonable time and are very nice. I would do business with her again!

5. I bought three pairs of eyes from her. She was very helpful and made everything very easy. I would definitely deal with her again.

6. I bought a ton of eyes from F_Mihael :) perfect transaction, great communication and items all arrived in a timely manner. Would buy from again.

7. I bought an IoS Sezz head from F_Mihael and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was great, shipping was prompt, and the head was exquisitely packaged in bubblewrap. I would definitely do business with F_Mihael again!

8. I bought two pairs of glass eyes from F_Mihael. She responded quickly to all inquiries and was friendly and easy to deal with. I would buy from her again.

9. I bought a pair of boots from F_Mihael. Very polite and quick PM's. Would buy form again ^_^

10. I bought a pair of glass eyes from F_mihael. They arrived quickly and are absolutely gorgeous. They're great quality and were really well packaged. I'd definitely purchase another set.

11. I bought a pair of glass eyes from F_mihael, they are wonderfull! Great communication and suuuuuuuuuuuuper fast shipping!
      Thank you :)

12. Ordered 2 pairs of eyes from F_Mihael, communication was amazing the eyes arrived very quick and great packaged!
      Would not hesitate to buy from F_Mihael again any time <3

13. I bought 4 pair of glass eyes from F_Mihael. They arrived quickly and really well packaged.:)
      Thank you so much.

14. i bought a luts head and wig from F_Mihael
      wonderful communication, very friendly
      i am buying from, and will buy in the future
      many thanks

15. I purchase a pair of glass eyes from F_Mihael and the eyes are very beautiful and the eyes came quick and were will packed. I would from F_Mihael purchase again in the future. ^__^

16. Bought a lovely pair of eyes from F_Mihael! Awesome communication, super fast shipping and they arrived in amazing condition! Looks just like the picture~ <3

Would defiantly buy from them again!

17. I bought a wig from f_Miheal, it arrived fast, is a amazing wig, well packaged and they were extremely helpful and patient with a minor transaction error on my own part :3

Would highly recommend

18. I bought a pair of glass eyes from F_Mihael. The reply was fast and had all the info I needed to complete the transaction, although when I tried to respond with payment confirmation her Inbox was full. But the eyes arrived within two weeks in great condition, despite being sent in a simple envelope with a thin layer of bubble wrap. However, they are gorgeous! Would buy again, although I'd ask for extra padding to soothe my paranoia. ^.^

19. Bought eyes from this seller. They arrived quickly and in great condition. Replies were fast and seller was really nice. Will hopefully buy from again. :) &#9829;

20. I bought 3 pairs of glass eyes from F_mihael~
      Replies were fast and good communication.
      The eyes are lovely and arrived in less than a week's time! :)
      Very happy with the transaction, thank you ^^