1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Faensa

May 26, 2011

1. Hello everyone :lol:
      This is My feedback thread
      I buy on it the Marketplace , therefore I think I should have Feedback theme

2. Faensa and I just had a very nice transaction.
      She bought my Fin and the EMS shipping to Russia was far faster than expected.
      I would definately sell to her again.

3. Faensa bought her Domuya doll from me. She paid very promptly. It was a wonderful transaction with a great communication. I highly recommend transactions with her ^^

4. Faensa bought items from my doll shop. She paid quickly and had good communication. Highly recommended A++++

5. Faensa bought a SOOM Heliot from me. She was very communicative, quick to pay, and straightforward. I recommend selling to her! :)

6. Faensa purchased a couple of things from me. She paid swiftly and communication was great. Always welcome back =^_^=

7. I am leaving Faensa flakey buyer feedback. Faensa messaged me Friday, February 17th saying she would like to purchase the rosen head I had for sale. She said she was willing to pay upfront, no layaway, and would like to know a shipping quote. I log into my account 2 days later(Sunday, February 19th) to give her the shipping quote only to find a pm from her saying she was going to buy another doll instead because her friend decided they wanted a full doll instead of head.