Feedback for Fahrenheit

Nov 9, 2008

1. Fahrenheit bought my MSD Bobobie Tony. She'd paid really quickly and let me know when he arrived. I'm so happy he's anjoying his new home :) Great transaction, thankyou!

2. I bought a Migidoll Ryu head from Fahrenheit. Great communication, the head was well packaged for safe shipping. Really fast shipping, it arrived on the day she said it would. Wonderful transaction! Highly recommended!

3. Fahrenheit traded me Kid Delf Bory for Soom Skoll, and we've done some group orders together, she's always quick to respond to communication, and quick to pay. i'm sure we'll work together again. <3

4. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Fahrenheit. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. Was involved in a trade with Fahrenheit for a fullset Kalix. I couldn't be happier and she kept amazing communication and the doll shipped incredibly fast. I highly recommend her ^^

6. I purchased a Soom Chrom head from Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit is absolutely wonderful! She shipped quickly, kept up great communication and was very helpful. The head arrived safe an sound!