1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FairEmma

Apr 30, 2006

1. Perfect, once again!!

2. I got the chance to paint one of FairEmma's gorgeous heads (her Ricky Demian) a few weeks ago, and she was a true pleasure to work with. She always had great communication, was prompt in responses, and she allowed me an amazing amount of artistic freedom with her boy. I'd love to paint for her again, and I think any artist would have a great time working with her :)

3. I sold a Volks Ken to FairEmma. She paid promptly and let me know when he arrived! I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

4. I sold a wig to FairEmma. Communication was great payment was fast

Thank you

5. I just bought two pairs of eyes and some other goodies from FairEmma and as all of our previous transactions, this one went perfectly. FairEmma is simply one of the best traders on DoA!

6. FairEmma bought 2 SD shirts and commissioned a Hound tunic from us. We had a lovely transaction, per usual. Thanks again!

7. FairEmma purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shope】. She was very nice and friendly to communicate. promptly payment and very patient during the process. It's a very pleasant transaction with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

8. I sold Ando head for FairEmma,she fast payment and perfect transaction ~!!
      Thankyou very much~!!!^^

9. This is the second time that FairEmma purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shope】. I must say that she is a so lovely buyer who is always so friendly and positive during the whole process. She is even really warmhearted to help me a lot with my personal issues. Thank you so much dear Lisa ^ ^

10. Another lovey transaction with a wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

11. Another wonderful transaction with FairEmma who purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shope】. She is our dearest custom and I must say that she is really lovely and sweet. Thank you so much dear ^ ^

12. Thanks again, Lisa. You're the best!

13. I sold an SD13 boy body to FairEmma, and couldn't have been more pleased with the entirety of the transaction. She was friendly, great communicator, and paid immediately. Top notch buyer, thank you! <3

14. I sold a OceanMoon Shou-Ryu to FairEmma and she was professional, start to finish. It was a real pleasure to work with a friendly and communicative buyer! Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the new addition to your doll family! :)

15. Sold a pair of rosewood eyes to Lisa. An excellent transaction partner -- fast payment and easy communication. She was also nice enough to listen to my dollie problems.

Thanks again!

16. FairEmma commissioned me to paint her Migidoll Ryeong and Cho and she's an amazing person to work with as always. :)
      Fast, friendly and polite communication with best smooth transaction. She's also very understanding and very kind in guiding the info for face-up. I'm so happy working with and for her. Couldn't be happier than this. ^^

No word else but THANK YOU SO MUCH~ :aheartbea

17. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to FairEmma. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

18. FairEmma purchased from our&#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shope&#12305;. I always feel very happy to deal with her. She is so sweet and lovely and always make the transaction go smoothly. Thank you so much ^ ^

19. FairEmma Bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when the package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

20. Another fantastic transaction with one of the most upstanding citizens of the BJD world. FairEmma bought a Sphaler head from me and every aspect of the sale went exaclty the way one always hopes each transaction will transpire. :chocoheart