1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FairEmma

Apr 30, 2006

1. I did two faceups for Lisa and the experience was great!
      She is extremely friendly and open to any ideas I come up with. Everytime we communicate it was like chatting with an old friend the feeling was great! :>

I'd love, love to work with her again, it was great!
      Thank you!

2. I sold my Brighnasa headpiece to Lisa in a lovely transaction. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived. I would be delighted to work with her any time!

3. FairEmma commissioned fur wigs from me and could not have been nicer. All communication was prompt and she was always very sweet. Payment was prompt too, and she let me know when the items arrived safely. A perfect transaction, thank you very much! :)

4. FairEmma bought a doll shirt and pants from me and it was a wonderful transaction! She paid quickly and we had excellent communication throughout the process. Highly recommended buyer- I'd be more than happy to work with her again! Thank you very much! :)

5. FairEmma bought a couple of MSD pants off of me recently and was a positive joy to work with! She communicated often, and paid promptly. She was always incredibly sweet and very flexible all the while! I wouldn't hesitate to do business/interact with her again in the future! Thanks again for such a wonderful transaction! :)

6. FairEmma is a great buyer.So far we had two times business. She is always friendly and understanding!Thank you very much!Your are a doll!^0^

7. I'd like to thank FairEmma for a very smooth transaction. She purchased some Brennil clothing from me, and it went very well. I do hope that we both are able to get in on Brennil's next order period so that we can spoil our slim minis even further.

8. FairEmma was a joy to work with. She responded in a timely manner to PMs and was very pleasant to work with as a buyer. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

9. FairEmma is a great buyer! She's super nice to talk to, really polite and prompt in messages. Payment was made quickly and she let me know once the wig arrived.

Thanks so much <3

10. I love, love, love, LOVE FairEmma! :aheartbea

I purchased a doll from her! I seriously enjoyed every moment: she is beyond friendly, a gorgeous person to talk to, an agreeable seller who happens to like the same things I do. Her service is unparalleled when it comes to treating a customer with dignity and friendliness. I only wish I had MORE time to talk to her. The experience of buying from her was amazing. Fast communication (unlike myself! ;3;) and swift shipping! I cannot recommend her more!

Thank you so much again! You have been wonderful. I listen to the Baebes and think of you! ;)

And I love my new doll!

11. I absolutely agree with Splynterhaide!
      I bought a doll from her, and she wanted to be sure I really knew what I was buying, she was very honest about damages and yellowing etc. She responded to all of my questions, in great detail.
      She gave me a great deal, and was very fast with shipping the doll out :)
      She even gave me an extra outfit with her, and all in all it was just a very very pleasant experience!
      I would defenitely buy from her again, highly recommended! ^^
      Thanks so much, I love my girl! <3

12. I participated in FairEmma's Souldoll Soulkid boy split to buy an Issac head. Communication was wonderful. She always kept me informed of exactly what was happening with our order and was exceptionally friendly and pleasant to talk to. When our order arrived, she sent out my head very quickly. He had been packed carefully and arrived in perfect condition. I don't think this transaction could have possibly gone better. FairEmma is just wonderful and I highly recommend her.