1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Faireyangel

Feb 3, 2007

1. Hi there!

Please leave feedback if I've purchased something from you.

Thank you. :)

2. We had a great transaction with Faireyangel. Quick and easy. A pleasure to deal with!

3. Faireyangel joined my Luts group order and she paid quick and was great at communicating. ^^ Thanks!

4. Sold her an SD organiser, and she was a lovely and responsible buyer to deal with. ^^

5. Item(s): Toy guns (x2)
      Date of transaction: 14 Feb 2007

Comments:
      Faireyangel purchased 2 toy guns from me. Her payment was very prompt and was very patient with the long wait time. She also was kind enough to follow up and inform me when the shipment took longer than expected. Thank you!

6. faireyangel ordered several clothing items from me. Kept in great communication and answered any questions I had regaurding the custom made items. Paid promptly and notified me of the items' arrival.

7. Faireyangel bought an SD Pistol from me. Very pleasant to do business with, replied quickly to PMs, and payed quickly. Excellent buyer!
      Thank you~ <3

8. Faireyangel joined in a group order I organized and paid promptly everystaep of the way! Everything was very smooth!

9. I just had an excellent transaction with Faireyangel! I sold her two chairs, which she paid for very promptly! ^__^ Thanks!

10. Faireyangel bought a couple of cute little soda cans from me :) She was very friendly, extremely nice and an overall absolute pleasure to deal with :)

11. I just completed an absolutely perfect transaction with Faireyangel. Communication was prompt and friendly and payment was lightning fast. I totally adore this buyer!

Thank you!

12. Faireyangel has ordered from me multiple times. Every transaction was wonderful. Quick payment, great communication, and she lets me know once the items have arrived. Wonderful buyer!

13. After multiple transactions ith Faireyangel, I can't say enough positive things about her. She's simply awesome. Trade with confidence here!

14. participated in my luts group order. quick payments and very friendly!

15. Faireyangel bought my Cp el, very fast payment, great communication, overall perfect transaction! Highly recommend! :)

16. Faireyangel was a very patient buyer not to mention paying for the item fast with no problem.

Thank you so much!

17. Faireyangel bought my Supia Roda--incredibly easy and smooth transaction, super-fast payment, great communication and she's an utter sweetheart :) I have no doubt Malbro will be very happy with her true love Liam now ;)

18. After multiple transactions with Faireyangel I can only say she's an absolute dream to work with. Always fast to pay and prompt to answer pm's. I'd deal with her any time.

Thank you!

19. Sold a wig to Faireyangel. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived, Thanks!

20. Fairey bought a wig from me, she paid right away and let me know as soon as it arrived! She was an amazing buyer. Thank you so much and enjoy the wig :D