1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fairy

Sep 13, 2009

1. If you've have a transaction with Fairy please post feedback here :)
    2. Fairy purchased two wigs from me! She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when they arrived. Wonderful to work with.
    3. Fairy purchased 2 pairs of shoes from me. Fast payment and great communication! Thank you!
    4. Purchased a BF doll from me. WAs very prompt with communication, payment and letting me know she received the doll. Recommend. +++
    5. Fairy participated in my Red Swap, and was a pleasure to have. She was prompt and courteous when returning my PM's, and shipped in a timely mannor. I would recommend Fairy in any swap, and would love to have her as a participant in another of mine. Thanks so much! :]
    6. I bought a MSD outfit from Fairy, she was extremely kind to agree to post overseas. The communication was flawless and the outfit arrived without a glitch! Thanks for such a wonderful transaction, and thanks again for your kindness :D
    7. Bought a pair of black MSD sized boots, item was as described and arrived in good time. Nice to communication! Thank you!
    8. Fairy purchased the TinyFairy Olive I had for sale in the market place, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She was very nice, paid promptly, and kept in touch. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! Enjoy your girl and thanks! :)
    9. I purchased a AE blueberry from Fairy and it was a great transaction! She went through alot of trouble to mail the doll to me (international!) and i VERY VERY much appreciated it! She packed the doll very well and mailed her when she said she would! it was a terrific transaction i would definitely deal with her again ^^!!