1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Fairyality

Oct 30, 2009

1. thank you so much! i hope you really enjoy your wings lilpuss!

2. Recently received my wings for my two Fey twins. I was almost in tears - they are so very beautiful and filled with magic!

Linny is a gem. She's prompt and friendly, and goes out of her way to design wings that you love. I was so impressed by the draft designs sent, and the follow through was beyond my expectations.

I can't say enough about my commission, so maybe instead I should show you...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will happily commission Linny again!

- Taralphiel <3

3. wow thank you so so much for such lovely feedback Taralphiel ! your twins look amazing in them....thank you for being so lovely to deal with x

4. Linny designed a set of moth wings with antennae for one of my projects. I've never had a more satisfying commission! Linny's communication is professional, thorough and bubbling with personality. She lets you know what is happening every step of the way and always answers promptly. She helped clarify my request then provided a number of design possibilities. One had me thinking she'd read my mind ... I chose that. She completed the job in exactly the time frame she estimated, packaged the wings safely.

The quality is amazing. While they are fragile, they are not so fragile you're afraid to use them. Beautiful work and a wonderful experience. Don't think twice ... just commission her!!!

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. Wowee! thank you so much for such lovely feedback....it was a real pleasure to design for you...i cannot wait to see pics!

6. I commissioned two sets of eyes from Linny, and yet again I am thrilled with them! They are the same colour but one in 12mm and one in 14mm :D
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gonna come post this here as I forgot when I made the original feedback!
      Chase's eyes!
      [​IMG]

8. thanks so much Suvi!

9. Candy kitten bought a doll from me.We had such a nice communication and a really great transaction!Candy kitten paid promptly and she is very friendly and nice!
      Many thanks again!

10. Lin bought an outfit from me. Perfect transaction no problems <3

11. candy kitten sold me a pair of shoes for my bigger girls. They are just beautiful and shipped so fast! Thanks so much. Cheryl

12. I did a Dollheart fukubukuro swap with candy kitten, and she was a complete delight to deal with! She shipped lightening fast, and everything arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to swap with candy kitten again!

13. Wonderful seller! The shipment came in a timely manner and was very well packaged. She was very lenient with my situation and communicated well! A+ seller! And I highly recommend her to anyone. Very pleasant to work with. <3

14. I purchased an adorable outfit from candy kitten. Super fast shipping and great communication! Thank you!

15. Commissioned another pair of gorgeous eyes from candy kitten
      I told her the size and kind of thing I was after and then she designed some ideas and I picked the one I liked best. As always she's a great person to deal with and I'll no doubt be back for more!

Psykhe with custom pattern 14mm.
      [​IMG]

16. Always a pleasure suvi and your new topaz is just stunning!

17. I bought a pair of boots from her and it shipped very safe and fast. Thank you very much!

18. You are most welcome ridel!

19. I bought a pair of SD girl shoes from candy kitten. Everything went very well, the shoes were packed well and shipped quickly. I definitely recommend as seller!

Thanks again! &#9829;

20. thanks so much Jessi!