1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Fairyality

Oct 30, 2009

1. I bought two pairs of eyes from CandyKittensEmporium on Etsy, which is candy kitten's shop. She makes the eyes to order, and I received them today. I just can't get over the quality and appearance of these eyes, which are so beautiful! I have put one pair in my Rossi and they look wonderful. I'm afraid my photo won't do justice to these eyes.

Everything about the transaction was great and I really recommend candy kitten and her work.

[​IMG][/URL] DSCN1716 by glass_mountain, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. wow what lovely feedback glass_mountain !!! thank you so much and it was an absolute pleasure to create
      them for you

3. I bought a pair of Dollheart Pink Boots from Linny, received item in good condition. The transaction was fast and smooth. Thanks for letting me have the boots for my baby. This lady provides a wonderful and pleasant deal.

Again, thank you

xzycke

4. thank you xzycke!!!

5. Bought a pair of shoes for my yosd sized girl from candy kitten. They are just adorable and in great condition! She's shipped very fast and communication was perfect! She's a wonderfull seller, I for sure recommend her to anybody! :)

6. thanks Riceball!

7. I inquired about a pretty blue dress that Candy Kitten made to fit a Pipos doll and I wanted to know if it would fit a Littlefee. She was so nice to offer to make an identical one for my doll as she had a little bit of ribbon left and it turned out just as I anticipated. She communicated very well and provided professional and efficient service. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much:)

8. thank you Twinki!

9. Candy kitten bought a clothes for SD from me. She was very fast and friendly. Definitely a great transaction. Thanks again ^^

10. I commissioned two pairs of eyes from Candy Kitten and 'OMG!', they're fabulous! One concept was so tricky for me to relay that I was relieved for her creativity in designing the perfect translation of what I wanted!
      They really are 'statement' eyes. I'm thrilled to bits! :) Thank you xxx

11. Dim Wit thank you so so much! i'm glad i was able to make your vision tangible....you were a pleasure to workwith!

12. I bought two dresses from candy kitten, they are perfect, very well packaged and fast postage, thanks:)

13. You areso welcome!

14. Candy Kitten sold me a lovely Kio cream jacket it arrived superfast and well package. and its just purfect.. : )

15. Candy kitten is a doll to buy from! I commissioned her to make a couple of pairs of wings for me,and she is very talanted!! Her wings are beautiful,and I plan on buying more in the future!!!

16. Linny sold me a cute lavender dress and hairband recently. She was so pleasant to correspond with and I'm happy to have bought from her! I would definitely do so again!
      Thanks!
      -Citrinepoint

17. I bought a beautiful SD pink lolita dress from Candy Kitten. The dress arrive today and I love it so much. A very nice seller and Thank you so much. ^_^

18. I didn't commission, but I just got another lovely pair of wings from Lyn's Etsy shop. They are beautiful and high quality as always, and they shipped fast ^_^

19. thank you ArienDragon!

20. I've commissioned a pair of moth wings and antennae from Linny. The wigs are absoluteley beautiful and the contact with her was absolut nice, everthing is just perfect. thank you! i would highly recommend her if you like to have your own pair of wings <3!