1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fairyindisguise

Oct 12, 2010

1. I bought a Minifee Woosoo Vampire Elf head from Fairyindisguise. Communication was quick and clear, the item was shipped quickly despite a family emergency, and the head arrived safe and well packed. An overall great transaction :)

2. Bought a MNF a-line body via layaway from fairyindisguise. Communication was excellent, lovely person to deal with. Would highly recomend! :)

3. I purchased Kim Lasher's Elphie from fairyindisguise, she was exactly as described, shipped super fast and just a great seller to work with. I highly recommend her!! A+++ seller. Thanks again!!

4. I recently purchased PKF Ante from fairyindisguise! I was so grateful to have been able to pay her off with layaway terms and fairyindisguise was wonderful to work with especially when my payments were delayed due to personal struggles.
      I'm so happy with my latest dolly arrival and highly recommend buying from fairyindisguise!
      :dance

5. I sold a DIM Sweet Aria to fairyindisguise and couldn't be happier with the transaction! She was easy and pleasant to work with and paid promptly. I recommend her without hesitation, and would happily do business with her in the future. Thank you!

6. I bought some Fairyland clothes and shoes from fairyindisguise. She was lovely to deal with and the items are in good condition. I'm really pleased.

7. I bought a Boneka outfit and a tiny wig from Donna. They are perfect! Shipping was fast and communication excellent! It was a pleasure start to finish, recommend to anyone. Hope to do business again someday!

8. I purchased an adorable little PukiPuki Sugar, a couple of sweet outfits, a darling pair of shoes, and two awesome wigs from fairyindisguise and it was a fabulous transaction all around. She even let me do a short layaway and kept up with my incessant communications beautifully. She was very friendly, and she also sent along an adorable gift. Everything was packaged beautifully and shipped very fast. I can't say enough kind things about this seller. She is a true asset to the DoA marketplace.

9. I bought a Boneka outfit from Fairyindisguise, I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction! She was very communicative and friendly, even upgraded my shipping when she was unable to mail it as quickly as she planned. Outfit was perfect, I would definitely buy from her again!

10. I purchased a Pukipuki from Fairyindisguise. It was an excellent transaction. She replied to my questions quickly, shipped right away and sent me the tracking number. Everything was packed with care and was exactly as shown in the pictures. She even sent an extra wig with her! I couldn't be more pleased! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you!!! Hugs, Barbara

11. I bought a sweet little PukiPuki sleeping faceplate from Fairyindisguise and it was a purely delightful transaction. She shipped quickly, packaged carefully and was friendly, accommodating, and all around awesome!:)

12. I purchased a D.I.M. Sweet Aria from FairyinDisguise. Cimmunication was great. She was shipped out promptly and well packed, plus a little treat! She's very friendly, and I found her very easy and reliable to deal with. I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks!! I love my new girl!

13. I purchased a Irrealdoll Ery from Fairyindisguise. She packed her perfectly and was great to work with in getting the cutie home to me. Very happy with our transaction.

14. I sold Fairyindisguise back her Irrealdoll Ery. She did Lau, and every payment was quick. In fact I think we did it just a small deposit, another payment and then balance under two months. She let me know when the doll arrived, and even shared a cute photo with Ery back with all the gang. Very happy she let me sort of rent her girl. But happy she's back home.

15. Sold a Dust of Dolls Appi Meel to Donna. We did an extended layaway, and she was always prompt with payment and kept in touch. She let me know when Meel arrived and was always friendly and pleasant. One of the best buyers!