1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FaithZ

Feb 25, 2016

1. Company feedback thread for the dealer FaithZ

FaithZ, A Hobby Store for Toys & Collectibles

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

#1 Motoko, Feb 25, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
    2. I bought a Switch doll from FaithZ and transaction was super smooth! :) The doll was shipped quickly and communications were perfect. Thank you so much!! :D

3. What did you order?
      CodeNoir x Rosenlied Holiday's Child Bambi Reverie ver

When did you order?
      February 11 2016

How was the communication?
      Excellent. Ive had a few questions and they replied within hours, and in perfect english so everything was clear. Their communication skills is what made me feel comfortable ordering from them since there was not much feedback here.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I used paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      I got a shipping notice on March 2, and she arrived to me on March 6th. I got an estimate of mid to late April, so it was a very nice surprise to have her much sooner than expected! The packaging is great, lots of bubble wrap and the package was secure with the many layers of tape. They included not only the official documents, but many leaflets and pictures of other doll lines available, and clothing that would fit Holiday's child, all in a neat clear file. They've also included a RosenLied calendar which I really like.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      I will definitely be purchasing again and highly recommend them as a dealer. It was one of the quickest and easiest transactions I've had.

#3 HardCandy13, Mar 6, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    4. I bought my Angel Philia Kotone from Faithz recently! They were so friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, and shipped out my doll the next day ^...^
      I recommend all my friends to Faithz especially with buying harder to find dolls such as Angel Philia.
      Thanks again Faithz! You're awesome <3

5. * What did you order?
      Switch Waseon NS

* When did you order?

Monday the 18th of april

Perfect. I had one question, il got an answer within minutes, and in very good english too.

Done in two clicks via paypal.

Actually i am still waiting to get their shipping notice x)... but i got the package this morning ! what a surprise it was. Apparently they shipped it on tuesday the 19th, and ems was ultra fast. (Still, i would have prefered to get a mail with the tracking number, just in case the package would have been kept by the customs as they often do, so i would have known and handled this as soon as possibe. But well, everything went perfectly well with the customs too. )

No, i ordered the doll only, and i recieved it in its Switch printed cardbox, in perfect condition.

N/A

I will definitively be ordering again. They are very very efficient, everything went so smootly (i am even more happy as it is my first doll whose i am the first owner. *w*)

6. * What did you order?
      switch dojin head
      * When did you order?
      Some time in december
      Very good, they replied to my emails very quickly
      Very easy with paypal
      About a month
      N/A
      N/A
      Absolutely! They are an amazing dealer and very friendly, I've already placed another order.

7. I bought a Switch Waseon from Faithz and the transaction was perfect ! The communication was really good and friendly, the package has been send the day after i placed my order, and i recieved the doll really fast and in perfect condition <3
      I definitively recommend Faithz as a seller, and i can't wait to be able to buy from them again ^^

8. * What did you order?

I preordered Angel Philia Hana.

* When did you order?

March 2016

Excellent. Especially with the difference in time zones. I found FaithZ's communication extremely reliable! I needed to change addresses a couple time with my impending move and they took care of everything absolutely beautifully. I am very pleased.

Yes. I paid via Paypal.

They shipped immediately once they received their stock.

Nope. it was a perfect transaction.

There were no issues.

Absolutely! At first I was worried they were a legitimate company because the website had issues loading but they are, indeed, an official retailer for many of the brands that they carry. I am happy to report that FaithZ is a great place to buy dolls from. Thank you!

9. I pre-ordered a Switch wig from Faithz a few months ago. The entire transaction was smooth and they shipped the wig exactly like they promised and received in a very timely manner, too. Very happy with their service and I will order from them again in the future.

10. * What did you order?
      SWITCH Hyul Final blank head

* When did you order?
      September 17, 2017

I had no issues or questions but they were quick to send me confirmation of my order and when it was shipped.

I used PayPal so it was very easy.

It shipped on September 18, 2017 and arrived on September 21, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yes, I currently have a few orders with them that I am waiting on.

11. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Switch Waseon head in NS during their Dollvie 2017 preorder.
      I added a Switch HD65 body (old version) to my order as well.

* When did you order?
      11/04/2017

Excellent A+ communication.
      The sales representative responded to all my questions promptly & clearly.

It's always easy with PayPal ;)

He arrived on 20/07/2017.
      However, I asked them to ship him out on 15/09/2017.
      He made it to the post office on 23/09/2017.
      (note that I chose Air Parcel & not EMS as my desired shipping method)

None at all.

N/A

Of course! They're a bit pricier than Switch's official website, but really convenient for preorders from doll conventions, or items you might have missed.

12. * What did you order?
      SWITCH Candy Cut wig in Caramel Brown

* When did you order?
      I made the order on September 22, 2017.

Everything was great!

I paid with PayPal so it was easy.

The wig shipped on October 10, 2017 and arrived on October 23, 2017.

No.

N/A

I plan on it!

13. * What did you order?
      Doha head, Humming Dolly 65Boy Body

* When did you order?
      I ordered the two items separately on September 6, 2017 and September 8, 2017.

Everything went well. There were no issues with communication.

I paid with PayPal so it was easy as always.

Both of my items were shipped together on November 10, 2017 and arrived on November 14, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yes. :)

14. * What did you order?
      SWITCH Muffin Cut wig (Sugar Black, M size), SWITCH Eclair Cut wig (Balsamic Black, M Size)

* When did you order?
      I made my order on October 16, 2017.

Everything was great as always!

I paid with PayPal so I did not have any difficulties.

My order shipped on December 13, 2017 and arrived on December 20, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yes! My order shipped and arrived much earlier than the expected delivery date.

15. * What did you order?
      1st order: Switch Doha head (FaithZ faceup) + Switch SOAVE off-white sweater

2nd order: Switch Candy Cut Caramel Brown 9-10" Wig

* When did you order?
      20.09.17 Head + sweater

25.09.17 Wig

Generally automatic. But very good in answering a personal question about my final layaway payment where the deadline was labeled as Nov 19th, but with 20th being my payday I asked if I could pay it between 20th-22nd. It was ok by them.

1st order: Layaway was made very easy via PayPal invoices.
      2nd order: Very easy via PayPal Express Checkout.

1st order: Shipped 04.12.17 (But dispatched 19.12.17, stuck 2 weeks at HK sorting center), Arrived 09.01.18

2nd order: Shipped 10.10.17, Arrived 19.10.17

No

Only the last layaway deadline (19th, and my payday is 20th) which they agreed I could pay a couple days later. :)

Yes, I intend to. FaithZ has been very reliable and lovely. However, I'm likely to try and order with the more expensive shipping option, not knowing what's going on with a package for 2-3 weeks at a time is nerve wracking hah.

16. * What did you order?
      Dearmine Dear Pet (1/6 size) Orange Pekoe Rey doll, fullset

* When did you order?
      Nov./23/2017

Good. Clear and prompt.

Yes, Paypal. I did a layaway and FaithZ provided payment invoices for me to use with amounts and dates due.

Shipment was quick-- EMS. The Doll was in stock, so they shipped it the day after I paid in full.

No, everything was there and arrived well-wrapped and in perfect condition.

No problems.

Yes, I definitely would order from FaithZ again. I was very pleased with them.

17. * What did you order? 2 Switch SOAVE sweaters and 2 wigs
      * When did you order? 03/04/18
      * How was the communication? Communication was splendid. The email with the invoices were very informative and well-written. When they answered to my inquiry, they wrote in perfect English so there were no misunderstandings.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy through Paypal! I also chose the layaway option but decided to pay it off fairly quick since I had the money.
      * How long did it take to ship? I finished paying on 03/15/18 and it was shipped the day after, 03/16/18. Arrived yesterday, 03/19/18 and I picked it up today from the post office.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No, everything was well packaged.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? I chose the wrong shipping option and asked if I could switch to EMS instead. They responded very quickly and added the additional shipping fee to my last payment.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I still have a SWITCH Waseon that I'm waiting on and this is actually my second order from them. The wigs and sweaters were in stock hence the fast shipping.

18. * What did you order?
      SWITCH Huisa Direction and Nougat Cut wig

* When did you order?
      I made two different orders on November 11, 2017 and December 13, 2017.

Everything was prompt and handled nicely.

I paid with PayPal. There were no issues.

My orders shipped together on March 4, 2018 and arrived on March 9, 2018.

No.

N/A

Yes! All of my orders have gone great with FaithZ. I like how my orders are combined for shipment so easily without having to do anything. :3nodding:

19. * What did you order?
      SWITCH Waseon

* When did you order?
      I ordered the head on April 22, 2018.

It went well as always! :3nodding:

I paid with PayPal.

My order shipped on May 8, 2018 and arrived on May 18, 2018.

No.

N/A

I will be sure to return if anything else strikes my interest! :whee:

20. * What did you order?
      Dearmine Dear Pet (1/6 size) Orange Pekoe Milk doll, fullset - from the website

* When did you order?
      May 21, 2018

did not ask any questions - item was in stock. And I paid in full. My order info was updated, and I could see when shipped and the tracking by logging into my account, which was nice. Don't expect an email, you need to check in via the website, but it was updated very quickly.

Easy. Did paypal right from the website. Though I still had to convince my bank it was okay, so you might still need to give your cc bank a heads up.

Item was in stock - she shipped immediately. I was actually surprised how fast she was out the door! I ordered in the evening, and she was catching a plane flight out by the next evening. I got her in 4 days - and that was only because customs held her up for a day.

Nope. Excellent packing. The box was well taped - and the interior doll box was protected by well sealed plastic - which was super nice. I don't often have problems with water damage, but it was very nice to see that everything was double protected so that this would not be an issue.

no problems.

Yes! Service was stellar, shipping was prompt and well wrapped and order was correct and complete. I am extremely happy. Thank you!

Tags: