1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Falice

Jun 11, 2007

1. Bought 2 pairs of lovely eyes from Falice.
      They are really a work or art x3 Falice is a very friendly seller and she shipped everything very fast xD
      Thank you~

2. Falice and I traded our eyes, and it's been a very smooth and happy transaction. She's very sweet person and the eyes came in a very good condition too~! ^0^ Fun part when both of us received eyes at same time :D Thank you so much Falice! It's great to deal with you *hugs*

3. I bought a wig from Falice and it was a quick and pleasant transaction, she answered my messages in no time, the iteam was quickly despatched and well packed. *^v^*

4. I bought a limited Tae wig from Falice. She posted it very quickly and was really nice to deal with.

Thank you very much! :D

5. I made a trade with Falice and she's is a really nice, quicky and reliable person!!!
      I recieved a beautiful and impeccable head, as her described. I'm really happy with this trade ^^.

Thanks for all your help Falice!!!

6. I bought a pair of gumdrop eyes from Falice, they were shipped promptly and arrived in great condition.

Thanks again!

7. I recently purchased a pair of 20mm Fog Enchanted Doll eyes from Falice.

I made my payment on 12-6-08. Falice sent me notice that they were shipped on 12-16 by registered mail and included a tracking number. At no point during the next two weeks did this number track on the USPS site.

On 1-2-09 I received a torn, mangled, empty, ordinary, unreinforced, unpadded, business envelope. It had been sealed in a plastic bag by the USPS, with an explanation that it had been damaged in transit. The eyes were missing.

I reported this immediately to Falice. After several PMs discussing this, Falice offered to refund half of the $66 I'd paid for these eyes. I accepted and she sent the $33 refund promptly.

8. I traded my Volks Chinatsu for her Pipos Baha pirate. She was very friendly the whole time, shipped promptly, and kept in contact with me throughout the transaction. I would very gladly do business with her again in the future. Thanks very much!!

9. Such a sweet girl and wonderful to work with. :] The clothing was packaged flawlessly. I will definitely be doing more transactions with her in the future. Thank you, Falice!

10. I bought a dress from Falice and the transaction went very well. Thank you ^^.

11. I bought two outfits from Falice. Great communication and fast shipping! :)

12. I had another delightful transaction with Falice - bought shirt from her - fast answer to pms, fast shipping and overall a wonderful contact. She is definitely one of my favorite sellers here :)

13. I sold her a SD dress to her, and the transaction was smooth and pleasant. Falice made the payment very quickly and let me know when she got the dress. I'd definitely do business with her again. Thanks!

14. I purchased an item from Falice and I love it! Thanks!

15. I bought a Volks: White Laced Dress for 60cm DD size from Falice and the transaction went very smoothly. The dress is beautiful, the communication was great and the shipment was fast! Thank you!!

16. I bought a pair of clogs from Falice~ Yet another perfect transaction! ^__^

17. I bought a dollga wig from Falice, it arrived safely and securely. Shipped fast, was very nice, prompt with replying. Overall Falice was great! Thank you so much! :)

18. I sold Pearl to Falice. She was a fantastic buyer. She always told me when she was sending payment and even paid early!
      Communication was the best. Thanks Falice and enjoy.
      I highly recommend Falice!

19. I bought a Muse coat to Falice, speed answer and very nice person <33
      Thank you !

20. Bought a head from Falice. Extremely smooth international transaction! She's so pleasant to deal with, and is a fast shipper, and most excellent seller!