1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fallstar

Aug 27, 2008

1. If you've had transactions with me, please leave feedback. Thanks! :)

2. Bought a SoGo Elf Knight from Doll Factory from Fallstar.
      The transaction went smooth and communication was very good during the whole transaction. Well packaged and fast delivery.
      The doll was in an excellent condition upon arrival.
      Much recomended.:)

3. I purchased a Lati Yellow Coco from FallStar.
      The transaction was very smooth & the communication was excellent.
      I have to honestly say that she is the most professional seller I have EVER dealt with in my life of doll collecting. Thats saying alot too since half of my collection is second hand.
      It came professionally wrapped & was so VERY WELL taken care of!!

I will buy from FallenStar again & i HIGHLY highly recommend her!!!! <3

4. Fallstar bought a pair of eyes from me! It was a friendly and good transaction! Thank you! :)

5. Bought a pair of MNF hands from me. Great transaction, paid promptly. Thanks a bunch!

6. Fallstar was in a G.O I held! She was great: fast payments and nice to deal with. Great girl! :D

7. Sold eyelashes to Fallstar. Good communication and fast payment, She is a person that I can warmly recommend.:aheartbea

8. Fallstar participated in my Fairyland group order. She was a pleasure to deal with, prompt payment and great with communication ^__^

9. I just had a great transaction with Fallstar. I bought a Miyu head from her. It is really lovely -- she packed it great -- she kept me posted on the payment and shipping status all the way through. Really really great purchase. I'm extremely pleased and would definitely buy from Fallstar again.

Thank you Fallstar!!
      Robbin

10. I bought a Lati Blue Cara from Fallstar. She came to me wrapped extremely well and packed up nicely and safely. I'm very happy with our transaction and would gladly deal with Fallstar again :D

11. Fallstar bought a Rolly Vampire Faceplate from me. The payment was really fast and she was very nice to communicate with! She also informed me when the faceplate arrived.

Thank you so much for baying from me :D Would defenitely deal with her again!

12. Fallstar bought my Pukifee Zoe from me :) She was so pleasant, patient and lovely to deal with. Would definitely recommend her to anyone ^____^

Thank you so much!

13. Fallstar bought my Littlefee Sleeping Faceplate that I didn't need and was super nice and patient to deal with (which is always good as my family is crazy :P) :D Thank you again! <3

14. I bought a Crobidoll Lami from Fallstar. Perfect transaction! She was super nice and shipped fast. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!! Thanks a lot! <3

15. I purchased a wig from Fallstar and the transaction went smoothly. She communicated well and the wig is exactly as described. Thank you!

16. I bought a wig from Fallstar. Good trade, she was nice and answered fast, and shipped fast as well. Many golden stars! :D

17. I bought some Lati clothes from Fallstar. They arrived very quickly and everything was in perfect condition. I'm very pleased with the transaction, thank you!! :)

18. Fallstar sold some items to me that came super fast and in mint condition! She was polite and very nice! Highly recomended seller!!! Thank you!!!

19. I bought a dress from Fallstar. She was very freindly and shipped fast. I'd gladly buy from her again. :)
      Thank you!

20. I had bought a couple of clothing items for tiny pukifee from Fallstar. I am very happy! Great Prices, and Fast Shipping. Fallstar has great communication. I would love to buy from them again! :) Thank you!