1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for falyn

Jun 25, 2008

1. Hi, I'm starting my thread here :)

2. Falyn bought a Lati Blue tan Yern from me and was a great person to deal with. She is friendly and I would love to sell more dolls to her anytime! I hope you enjoy your Yern!!
      XX
      Melissa

3. I purchased two Val Zeitler outfits from Falyn she was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. My items came lightening fast and exactly as described.
      I hope to buy from her again. Thanks :)

4. I bought a Jaime Ara head from Falyn, she was very kind and prompt with shipping. I received the little head after a few days and she was perfectly packed and secure.
      Thank you so much Falyn!
      :thumbup

5. I bought a Lati green Lea from Falyn and I just recieved her today. The shipping was really really fast. She packed her really well and she sent me lots of stuff for her which I really appreciatte as I have nothing of this size. The doll is in perfect conditon. I would buy form her again in a heartbeat. Thanks!!! A+++ transaction

6. I bought a pair of Lati Doll boots from falyn. They arrived in mint condition. Would buy from again :3

7. I bought a Unoa/Narae dress from Falyn. It was shipped really fast and arrived in mint condition.
      Falyn is a great person to deal with. Recommended ^^

8. Items arrived as described. Fast shipment time ; ) great communication. Thank you!

9. I brought some MNF clothes from Falyn, items arrived as described, super fast shipping and well packaged. I would highly recommend to others ^^

10. Bought a hoodie and a hat from Falyn and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition, just as described. Highly recommended seller, thank you! <3

11. Received black msd flats, excellent communication and item was perfect. Thank you!!!

12. Falyn sold me a Jaimedoll Adonis Dino head. She was a real pleasure to work with! Communication was excellent, shipping was speedy, and the head arrived in perfect condition, just as described.

Many thanks! :)

:daisy

13. I've just received my Lati Yellow outfits from Falyn. Everything went so smoothly and she's delightful to deal with. Thank you so much.

14. Got my parcel from Falyn. Great transaction. Fast international ship!
      I strongly recommend her ^^

15. I purchased some MSD clothes from Falyn, and it was a lovely transaction. Great communication, speedy shipping. A+!

16. I bought some pants from Falyn. Awesome transaction she was great to talk to shipped super fast. Thanks a million Falyn I love my girls new pants!!

17. I just bought an MSD-size wig from Falyn. Great to deal with and shipped fast. Thank you very much :) Much recommended.

18. I bought 2 wigs from FALYN and it was a perfect overseas transaction, very friendly... Thanks for ALL !!! ;)

19. Bought two sets of Lati Yellow outfits from falyn.
      Very smooth transaction, I think that she shipped the items out like 2 hours after the payment went through :)

Thank you so much!

20. Hello,

I have bought 2 times from her - a Lati Lea head and a Tiffany Jaime head -
      it was a pleasure to buy - the little parcels were shipped very fast and arrived
      very quick (in Germany !!)
      Thanks for all !!