1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for FancyNancy

Sep 5, 2009

1. I just love my new boy!! Bela has a new permanent home!! Thank you!!

2. I purchased a Resinsoul "Long" body in blue from FancyNancy. It arrived quickly, in perfect condition.
      She is a fine, friendly person and I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her to all.
      Thank you again Debbie.

3. Had wonderful transaction with FancyNancy, she purchased a little Soom Elf from me. The communication was so friendly and sincere. She needed to send a check was totally ok with waiting for the check to clear before I sent her the doll. The check cleared quickly and without a single problem! It was a wonderful, smooth transaction and would be delighted to work with her again. Thank you so much!!!!

4. FancyNancy bought my Unidoll UH-08 on lay away, and finished early! Communication was always polite and fun, payment swift, and she let me know as soon as he arrived. Thank you so much for a great transaction - I'm glad she bought my doll. I was a bit torn about selling him, but she is so happy to have him, I know he's enjoying it more there than he did here. ^_^

5. (Now, the clothes!, the wigs!, the shoes!, the boots...oh man! I am in trouble! But yeah, this guy is special, so thanks for letting me get him from you!) <3

6. ***Positive Feedback!***

FancyNancy bought an Homme Ducan from me! She asked if she could pay a little later: we set a date and she paid promptly on the agreed upon date. She was very polite and pleasant to do business with, and very communicative! I would do business with her again! Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

7. FancyNancy bought a Soom Beryl Iplehouse Luna hybrid from me on layaway. Absolutely fantastic buyer, excellent communication and super sweet. Would gladly do business again, thank you so much!

8. I sold a wig to FancyNancy. Everything went smoothly with prompt payment and great communication. I would be happy to do business with her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :chocoberry

9. I sold a Soom Uyoo fullset to FancyNancy and it was a perfect sale, she was very friendly and communicated excellently. Would happily do business with again! Thank you for the smooth transaction! :)

10. FancyNancy bought a ringdoll outfit from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the item had arrived. it was a pleasant transaction :)

11. A ++++++++++++++
      Fancy Nancy buy Little Rebel hybrid Hachi doll from me. Everything was perfect with the transaction, pay fast and communication was excellent. thank you so much! I would be happy to do business with again!

12. FancyNancy bought an outfit from me and was a great buyer! She paid quickly, was polite and professional and made sure to let me know as soon as the item arrived! Perfect buyer, and thank you again dear!~

13. Fancy Nancy purchased a Mir hybrid from me on layaway and was absolutely wonderful during the entire transaction~ She always kept me updated and sent all payments promptly. It would definitely be a pleasure to deal with her again! :chocoberry

14. FancyNancy bought me a pair of Sard hooves. It was a perfect transaction, she paid right away and was very friendly all along. I highly recommend her ;) Thank you

15. FancyNancy bought some Soom Chalco parts from me. It was a great transaction, with good communication and quick payment.

Thanks again! :)

Joline

16. FancyNancy bought a Ringdoll outfit from me. She was sweet and wonderful to deal with. Let me know as soon as she received. Highly recommend this buyer. Would still love to see your boy in his outfit. Fl.

17. FancyNancy purchased a wig from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

18. Fancy Nancy was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful, precise communication and speedy payment made this a dream transaction

19. I bought a Cerisedolls Ellana in peach skin from FancyNancy. She is a super friendly and communicative person, who responded to questions promptly and was happy to provide additional photos that I asked for. She also shipped exactly when she said she would, which is always reassuring when buying a doll from the marketplace. Thank you for a smooth international transaction.

20. Positive Feedback

FancyNancy bought a 5stardoll/Resinsoul MSD from me and payment was instant and communication was fabulous. Doll arrived a day early and she let me know right away that everything arrived safe!

10/10 would recommend