1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fango DeMaria

Feb 17, 2008

1. Hello! If I've bought anything or sold anything to you, please leave some feedback! I'd greatly appreciate it! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Great buyer! Good communication, prompt payment...thanks so much! :)

3. Fango DeMaria bought a SD pink bra and panty set from me. Very sweet to deal with, sent prompt replies and paid quickly. I would definitely do business with this person again ^_^ Thanks!

4. Fango DeMaria participated in my Heath Ledger Minimee group order. Paid promptly when the money was due, and was very patient as well as helpful during the order.

It was a pleasure having her in my group order.

POSITIVE

5. Fango DeMaria bought a ReMent set from me. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly and fast. We had some returned-package craziness but it was still an easy, pleasant transaction. :)

6. Bought my Euclase on an extended long layaway. Normally I wouldn't but I was trying something new. ;) Even still she paid promptly and gave great friendly communication through the months. She let me know as soon as he arrived and that she was happy with everything.
      Thanks for a smooth transaction! Would do it again. ^_~

7. Sold a pair of pants to Fango; payment was super quick and communication was great. A pleasure to do business with!

8. Fango DeMaria purchased a shirt and skirt set from me. She was absolutely wonderful to work with! When I was packing up the outfit, I noticed several light stains on the skirt. I felt bad about not seeing them initially, and pm'd her right away. Instead of wanting a refund, she said it was no problem and she was planning on washing the outfit anyway. She also paid right away, was very sweet in our conversations, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Definitely one of the nicest people I've ever had a transaction with! I highly recommend her!