1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fantomwyng

Jan 8, 2007

1. I should probably start one of these things, though I'm not horribly prolific on the buying and selling things.

If you've had a transaction with me (buyer or seller) please leave feedback here.

Thank you very much!

2. I traded a wig for a pair of glass eyes and Fantomwyng was very kind.

Trade was completed promptly, without a hitch.

A pleasure to do business with. ^_^

3. I sold a 2005 Juri head to Fantom a few months back and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. I highly recommend selling to Fantom.

4. sold breakaway vampire head, very smooth transaction and super fast payment. communication couldn't be better. ^^

5. Sold a Hewitt body, no problems at all. Thanks!

6. I sold a head to Fantomwyng. Payment was very fast as well as the communication. Thank you!

7. Hi, I sold a mini fee Shiwoo vampire elf head to Fantomwyng. It was a smooth transaction. Payment received quickly. Good communication. Thanks.

8. Fantomwyng comissioned me for a faceup! She was was wonderful to work with, and very understanding when a snag was hit in the process.

9. I sold my Kid Defl Nara to Fantomwyng's mom! and She did wonderful job between me and her mom.
      Very fast reply, friendly communication, very kind, and fast payment!
      It was a great deal with her!!

Thank you so much!!!!:)

10. Fantomwyng is an excellent customer, purchasing " VOLKS FCS 16(tan , long leg) + eye" from me. Payment Express and indeed . I am very happy to have this chance to trade with her. thanks again. :)
      By the way, For the loss of you, I am truly sorry, but I really do not know doll
      Broken in the transportation process, I hope I can look at the photos to know what's happened, very thanks to your comments. m(_ _)m

11. Prompt payment! Let me know the moment it arrived. :D

12. I worked a layaway with Fantomwyng, and she was *fantastic* -- prompt payment, great communication. Pleasure to work with, would definitely set up a layaway for her again.

13. Fantomwyng bought a Volks F17 from me on layaway. She was amazing with the communication and made all her payments! Thanks for the great transaction!

14. Fantomwyng commissioned me for a face-up. Great to deal with. Quick responses, very clear idea of what she wanted, and also quick payment upon completion. Thank you again!

15. I purchased an F-16 Sunlight skin boy from Fantomwyng via layaway. Communication was excellent, pleasant to work with, the doll was shipped promptly, and packaged well. I would definitely buy from again.