1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for farin

Jun 19, 2007

1. Please post feedback here. :) :) :)

2. farin bought a delf body from me and everything was great. Fast payment and good contact, no problems at all :D

3. Did a bjd swap with Farin.Lovely doll, great comunication super fast shipping.THANKS:)

4. I bought my Bandi from you: perfect transaction, perfect seller.:daisy

5. Farin bought a Volks Amakusa head from me. Very fast transacton with great communication from a very nice doll lady! I woud have no hesitations to buy from or sell to Farin and highly recommend her. Barb in MA

6. Adopted your lovely Soph, Aqua-Marina, and it was a perfect transaction!:D Highly recommend this seller.:)

7. farin couldn't be a better buyer! She gave one of my lovelies a new and wonderful home. Quick and painless transaction, Thanks!!

8. great buyer- quick transaction selling a faceplate- thanks!

9. I could've sworn I posted feedback for you! :0 Anyway, I bought a Dollstown NS Hue from farin, and she was wonderful to work with. Let me put him on layaway and kept in constant contact with me. I would not hesitate to buy another doll from her in a second! :D

A great seller!

10. Super fast payment, great buyer, thanks! :D

11. I purchased a Unoa faceplate from Gabi, and it was a great experience. The faceplate came very well wrapped for her overseas journey, and Gabi packaged the plate up so sweetly, it was like opening a present! Thank you very much, top notch international seller!

12. I couldn't have asked for a nicer international transaction! I bought a Sist faceplate from Gabi and from start to finish she was the best! Great communication and a super nice person! I would not hesitate to buy from Gabi again!

13. farin bought a Orient Doll Vampire head from me. The entire transaction was wonderful, she payed promptly and gave me a heads-up when the head was securely in her care. I couldn't have asked for more!

Thank you! <33

14. I've sold Farin My Narae.
      She is the great,honest and agreeable seller.

THANK YOU!! <3

15. Farin bought a doll from me and the payment was very fast, very good
      communication. It was a great transaction and I would do business again! :fangirl:

16. Farin bought an AOD body from me. Communnication with her was a pleasure and she payed very fast. It was a nice transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :D

17. I have bought from Farin, splendid transaction, she is a nice seller, thank you!

18. I sold a Tsubaki head to Farin
      Fantastic buyer, quick payment and a pleasure to deal with
      Thank you so much! :)

19. I sold a domuya fin head to Farin, and she was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Promt payment, and kept in touch. She let me know when the head had arrived, and I don't think things could have been any better :) I would happily recommend, thanks again!

20. Farin bought a doll from me and she was wonderful to deal with :fangirl:~
      She paid promtly and answered all pms quickly.
      Thanks so much!!