feedback for fatcat77

Jul 12, 2006

1. Great experience.
      On 6/30/06, pmed fatcat77 about purchasing Soom Uyoo.
      Sent payment by paypal on 6/5/06.
      Received Soom Uyoo on 7/9/06.

Item as described, super fast shipment. Very pleased.

2. Very smooth communication and speedy payment:)
      Great buyer!!:)

3. Fast payment and nice buyer, thanks for a great transaction! =^_^=

4. I bought an Elf Lishe from fatcat77 and the transaction went smoothly and quickly as planned. I would highly recommend doing busines with her again!

thanks,
      mxiong

5. I've done a total of 2 face-ups for Fatcat77! She ROX to deal with. The most recent was her Megi. She is a dream to deal with, and i look forward to future transactions with her! :)

6. I bought a fullset doll from fatcat77 & had a marvelous transaction! :D

The doll was photographed & described carefully. He was shipped VERY quickly & arrived in perfect conditon! Communication was excellent & friendly.
      Thank you very much! :)
      I can happily recommend fatcat77. ^_^

7. I bought a fullset doll from fatcat77. He was shipped super fast and arrived in pristine condition. fatcat77 was considerate and great to deal with. Thank you so much~! :D

8. Fatcat77 bought my Nobility Scon/Squirrel. She paid fast and was nice to deal with.

9. Great feedback for Melanie!
      I bought a Nanuri 08 head from her and he arrived today, just in mint conditions, very well packed and super fast ^^
      Thanks a lot, Melanie :D

I recommend this seller!

10. I sold a Luts "The Duke" Lio to fatcat77. Wonderful transaction. Payment was prompt! I would recommend this buyer!

11. Great person to buy from, co-operative, fast shipping, communicating was easy, good packing

would sooo do it again :)

thank you fatcat :D

12. I purchased two MSD-sized outfits from fatcat77 and the transaction was as trouble-free as could be. :) Thank you very much!

13. i purchased a DZ Nina from Fatcat77 and she couldnt be nicer. I recieved the doll very qiuickly and she was wonderful about lay away terms. i highly reccomend her to any one!

14. I purchased a Luts Summery head from Fatcat77, and I received the head very quickly, it was well packed, and communication was excellent. Everything went smoothly, no problems at all. Great person to buy from.

15. I just purchased an msd wig from fatcat77 and it arrived safe and sound nice and quickly! :) Thanks so much!!! :)

16. I bought a Joly Plus Gise from her. It arrived quickly, and was just as described. I would definitely do business with her again.

17. bought a dollzone figaro from her. nice, fast and smooth transaction. positive :)

18. Bought SD high tops and they were of excellent quality. The communication was good and the shipping speedy. I would definitely do business with FatCat77 again.

19. I sold a Peak's Woods tiny Sun Fairy to fatcat77. The transaction went very smoothly. She paid quickly and was a great communicator. She let me know when it arrived. I would definitely trade with her again! Thanks!