1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for fatcat77

Jul 12, 2006

1. Great experience.
      On 6/30/06, pmed fatcat77 about purchasing Soom Uyoo.
      Sent payment by paypal on 6/5/06.
      Received Soom Uyoo on 7/9/06.

Item as described, super fast shipment. Very pleased.

2. Very smooth communication and speedy payment:)
      Great buyer!!:)

3. Fast payment and nice buyer, thanks for a great transaction! =^_^=

4. I bought an Elf Lishe from fatcat77 and the transaction went smoothly and quickly as planned. I would highly recommend doing busines with her again!

thanks,
      mxiong

5. I've done a total of 2 face-ups for Fatcat77! She ROX to deal with. The most recent was her Megi. She is a dream to deal with, and i look forward to future transactions with her! :)

6. I bought a fullset doll from fatcat77 & had a marvelous transaction! :D

The doll was photographed & described carefully. He was shipped VERY quickly & arrived in perfect conditon! Communication was excellent & friendly.
      Thank you very much! :)
      I can happily recommend fatcat77. ^_^

7. I bought a fullset doll from fatcat77. He was shipped super fast and arrived in pristine condition. fatcat77 was considerate and great to deal with. Thank you so much~! :D

8. Fatcat77 bought my Nobility Scon/Squirrel. She paid fast and was nice to deal with.

9. Great feedback for Melanie!
      I bought a Nanuri 08 head from her and he arrived today, just in mint conditions, very well packed and super fast ^^
      Thanks a lot, Melanie :D

I recommend this seller!

10. I sold a Luts "The Duke" Lio to fatcat77. Wonderful transaction. Payment was prompt! I would recommend this buyer!

11. Great person to buy from, co-operative, fast shipping, communicating was easy, good packing

would sooo do it again :)

thank you fatcat :D

12. I purchased two MSD-sized outfits from fatcat77 and the transaction was as trouble-free as could be. :) Thank you very much!

13. i purchased a DZ Nina from Fatcat77 and she couldnt be nicer. I recieved the doll very qiuickly and she was wonderful about lay away terms. i highly reccomend her to any one!

14. I purchased a Luts Summery head from Fatcat77, and I received the head very quickly, it was well packed, and communication was excellent. Everything went smoothly, no problems at all. Great person to buy from.

15. I just purchased an msd wig from fatcat77 and it arrived safe and sound nice and quickly! :) Thanks so much!!! :)

16. I bought a Joly Plus Gise from her. It arrived quickly, and was just as described. I would definitely do business with her again.

17. bought a dollzone figaro from her. nice, fast and smooth transaction. positive :)

18. Bought SD high tops and they were of excellent quality. The communication was good and the shipping speedy. I would definitely do business with FatCat77 again.

19. I sold a Peak's Woods tiny Sun Fairy to fatcat77. The transaction went very smoothly. She paid quickly and was a great communicator. She let me know when it arrived. I would definitely trade with her again! Thanks!