Feedback for FatRoundKitty

Mar 4, 2012

1. Yeap, post your feedback here. :)

2. FatRoundKitty bought a wig from me and the transaction went really smooth. Payment was prompt and I was inform of its arrival too. Definitely won't hesitate to do business with again. Thank you!

3. FatRoundKitty bought a MNF Luka and paid promptyl, communicated throughout, and let me know she had arrived safely. Highly recomended and thanks for a fun pleasant transaction!

4. I sold a pair of MnF Dress shoes to FatRoundKitty. Communication was great, payment was fast and she let me know when they arrived safely. An all round perfect transaction! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!! :D

5. FatRoundKitty purchased some MNF hands from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :kitty2

6. I sold msd set to FatRounditty, she was a pleasure to deal with, everything was wonderful! Thank you )

7. Sweetest buyer ever, fast payment, let me know as soon as her parcel arrived. Thank you so much!

8. I purchased Dollshe DSAM 32 body from FatRoundKitty. She is the kindest seller ever!
      Everything was perfect!
      Thank you so much, FatRoundKitty!

9. Sold a pair of jeans to FatRoundKitty, she was patient in our communication which I'm thankful for.
      Payment was quick and she told me as soon as she received the item. I'd gladly recommend her!