1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fawne

Jul 8, 2015

1. I purchased Fawne's Nihilium Dolls Faceless Doll and the transaction was perfect. Great user to work with c:

2. Sold my Taeheo with popodoll body to her and she was a pleasure to work with. She communicated very well and paid quickly. Plus she was extremely sweet! Definitely recommend her as a buyer. ❤

3. Fawne commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! Very nice customer and easy to work with, thank you!

4. I purchased @Fawne 's Dearmine Chopin Bean fullset, and everything was perfect. Fawne was professional and quick with her replies, and I was very happy to work with her again. Definitely a great seller.

5. I bought a Doll Chateu doll from Fawne, she was quick to answer and shipped the doll quickly, i will not hesitate to buy from her in the fyture, Thank you Fawne!!

6. I bought her Switch Taeheo on a Popodoll body. I saw her sales post on IG but since i wanted the transaction to be safer, i asked her if we can continue the transaction on DOA. She's really really nice and overall the transaction was great. I would highly recommend her. Thanks again <3

7. I purchased a Resinsoul body from Fawne, and everything went wonderfully!! She was prompt and friendly during communication! She shipped it out quickly and well packaged, and it arrived fast and safe!! I would definitely do business with her again!!

Thank you so much again!!

8. I purchased a Dollshe 18m Fashion Arsene with extras from Fawne and the transaction went so beautifully! She responded very promptly to messages and shipped him out right away, very well packaged. She even threw in an adorable tiny little mermaid book! I am very happy with how the transaction went and I would certainly buy from her again! Thank you!

9. Sold a body to Fawne, it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication and very speedy payment. :thumbup

10. I have bought a dearmine picasso from Fawne, the doll shipped quickly and was well packed, good communication and easy transaction. Thank you!

11. I sold an Iplehouse Cordelia to Fawne. It was a perfect transaction. I would recommend Fawne to anyone.

12. Fawne purchased my Dust of Dolls Cota, and was a model buyer throughout. Fast payments, friendly communication, and let me know when she arrived.

13. Bought DOD jama appi from her. Wonderful transaction. Fast delivery! Thank you!

14. Fawne bought Switch body from me. It was a smooth transaction and communication. Recommended buyer :)

15. I bought a Feeple60 Cygne (tan) from Fawne. She arrived quickly and was well packed. The communication was prompt and Fawne was careful to let me know about the existing blemishes on the doll. I would not hesitate to purchase from Fawne again.

16. Positive feedback! Fawne purchased a Dream Valley Howard from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment, and all around wonderful. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a sweet dreams nana from fawns, communication was easy and clear, shipping was fast and the doll was wrapped securely.
      Would be happy to recommend to anyone. :)