1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fayerie

Jul 21, 2007

1. Fayerie was very communicative and helpful. I always knew what was going on with our transaction and she was willing to solve any problems I may have had.

2. I sold an Elf-shushu Vampire head to her.
      She's such a perfect buyer!! Pay fast, polite, patient and considerate!
      Hope you enjoy your time with that lovely girl^^

3. Fayerie recently took part in my Fairyland group order and she's such a sweetheart. Between her and her friend, Kagari, they got five heads in my MiniFee splits and overall the transaction went smoothly. :) I hope that you both enjoy your new boys and girls.

:clover Thank you for being such a lovely participant. :clover

4. Just bought her modded vamp-elf shiwoo head and everything was perfect. Really friendly and a pleasure to communicate with.

5. I bought her WS Ryeon MNF Head! It is so lovely & she sent eyes too! She was reall, really Nice, & communicated wonderfully! She also shipped the head to me SUPER FAST! I highly recommend her as a seller! Thanks again fayrie!!!:)

6. I've bought Fayerie a Puki Piki and I'm very glad with all. The shipement was perfect and the package was carefully sent. I recommend Fayerie, because She was kind and helpful.

Thank you!

7. Sold a few items to Fayerie; payment was fast and communication was great :) Thanks again for your business!

8. I just purchased 2 MSD outfis from fayerie -- and they are both wonderful!! Shipping was quick and they were very well packed. I could not be more pleased with this transaction. I would highly recommend fayerie.

9. Fayerie helped me mod my AS Claudia and my SSDF Flood, and was really nice! She is quick and efficient and has helped me realize my dream dolls. Thank you~~~!^___^

10. A long time ago I traded my MNF body for Fayerie Puki. I remember everything from this trade. Sadly the package was lost somewhere in the world during 3 months. Fayerie always been very calm and kind with me even if lost something is not something really 'happy'. During all the 3 months we keep the communication about the package. And then when were about to stop waiting for the body it came back to me. The box was in a very bad shape, so I send her the body back in a new one and she got the body some days ago. Im very pleased with my first trade even if we lost it because at the end we all got what we were expecting. Im sorry again about what happened. If youre thinking about trading with Fayerie I recommend her because she is kind and patient etc

11. I sold a LTF Ante NS sleeping faceplate. She paid very quickly and was very easy to deal with. Thanks for a great transaction!

12. I bought a small trunk from fayerie. We worked out a reasonable price and she shared the huge shipping cost with me, and I payed her half the paypal fees. It was a very good transaction and she was wonderful to work with. Highly recommended seller!

Amalia

13. I just bought a A-line mnf body and I have to say fayerie is beyond awesome! She was kind when I was having trouble with my paypal account, and she listen to me complain about the situation hehe. I would love to buy something from her again, and I strongly recommend her to everybody.

14. Bought an Ante modded faceplate, and am thoroughly satisfied. Good communication, and prompt shipping. Faceplate arrived wrapped perfectly. I highly recommend fayerie as a seller.

Thanks!:bcupcake

15. I did a faceup for fayerie on her adorable shushu head x3 she was so kind and even sent me a cute little gift! as well as bought me another of the same phone charm for my friend and shipped it! shes so sweet and a pleasure to work with :)

16. I bought a puki pumpkin head from Fayerie.
      The contact was very nice and the item was delived fast and securely wrapped.
      Thank you very much!

17. Bought a lolita dress from fayerie. Very kind seller took a bit to arrive but is in perfect condition, very happy with my purchase ^O^

18. i bought glass eyes fromfayerie , she's very nice to communicate with and very fast shipping! A+++ seller! will definitely buy from her again!

19. i just bought two pair of glass eyes from fayerie, and it was a great transaction. Delighted with the eyes, prompt shipping, too!

20. I participated in Fayerie's Beyla split. Great communication and head arrived in tip-top shape. Thanks a lot!