1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Featherfire

Jun 4, 2008

1. Purchased a pair of eyes from Featherfire - all went well. Many thanks!

:cake:

2. Bought a Luts Bliss head from Featherfire. Lovely communication and I would not hesitate to do business with again.

3. I bought a pair of enchanted doll eyes from Featherfire. it was a perfect transaction. the package shipped amazingly fast and she went out of her way to make sure the eyes were nice and safe in the box. I'm totally thrilled! :)

4. I purchased a Pipos Cheese prop from Featherfire. Communication was great and I was happy with the turn around time. I was received an update when the item was shipped with the tracking number. The item was well packaged and arrived in the condition as was described in the sales post.

I highly recommend doing business with Featherfire. Thank you so much!

5. I bought an awesome Yukinojo head from Featherfire. I love him:). Transaction was excellent! Great communication! She generously allowed me to do layaway, and the head was packed extremely well. I highly recommend her as a seller.

6. I purchased a Luts Senior boy body from Featherfire and had a stellar transaction. Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Overall extremely pleased and would do business with her again!

7. I bought a pair of Mystic eyes from Featherfire. Communication was excellent, the item was well packed, shipped quickly, and arrived in very good condition. I would definitely recommend this seller. ^_^ Thank you!

8. Featherfire sold me a full doll and kindly allowed me to make two payments on it. The doll was exactly as described, and was shipped unassembled and packed carefully. Communication was friendly and prompt, and the package was shipped when promised. Featherfire had a family emergency during our transaction, but kept in contact and let me know the progress of the situation. I would be happy to have another transaction with Featherfire at any time. Thanks so much!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

#28 galatia9, Jul 1, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    9. I purchased a body from her. Communication was a little slow and the package took longer than expected to get shipped but, other than that, the transaction went perfectly well: item as described and well packaged. She's a very nice user to have business with Recommended seller :)

10. Purchased a Luts Delf Chiwoo on a short layaway from featherfire. She was amazing to deal with, had fast and absolutely friendly communication. He arrived to me well packaged and exactly as described. He has been well loved and will be just as loved here. :aheartbea Thank you for letting me adopt this wonderful boy and for making such a wonderful transaction!

11. I purchased a tiny little doll from Featherfire, and could not be happier. Shipping was super fast, replies were quick, truly a pleasure to work with. Would buy from again in a heartbeat.

12. I bought Luts Delf Shiwoo from Featherfire and she was amazing to deal with. Very fast shipping, safe packaging, smooth communication. I'm so happy!

13. I bought an old style Iplehouse body from Featherfire and it was a great overall transaction. Communication was very quick and informative, postage was prompt and the body was well packed and in great condition. The description was accurate so the item was exactly what I was expecting. I would highly recommend Featherfire as a seller and would be very happy to deal with her again.

Thanks so much! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

14. I bought a Juri A head from @Featherfire. The transaction was super smooth and she was a pleasure to communicate with. :) He arrived to me safely and very well-packed. Thank you so much :love

15. :cake:<3:goldstarPositive feedback :goldstar<3 :cake:

Featherfire purchased a yosd doll, clothing, eyes and a wig from me and they were Fabulous to sell to and talk with :aheartbea.
      Featherfire had excellent communication throughout the transaction and paid promptly and I highly recommend them as a buyer :thumbup.

Thank you so much Featherfire and I hope you enjoy amber :hug:.

16. I bought a Pipos Cheese prop from @Featherfire she shipped it super fast, very safely packaged and communication was great. Will happily do business with her again.

17. Featherfire bought Soom Sabik head from me. The communication was good and the payment was made quickly. Thank you!

18. Bought some unknown green glass eyes in 16mm. Shipped fast, packed well, and arrived safely. Exactly as described. Thank you!

19. I bought a Kids Sky Amber head from Featherfire. She was a pleasure to do business with-friendly, prompt with answers to my questions and she shipped super quickly. I'd gladly do business with her again.

20. Bought a pair of enchanted glass eyes from Featherfire. All around great transaction and would purchase from her again in a heartbeat.