1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Federie

Dec 15, 2008

1. If I sold you something or bought from you, please leave me feedback here. Thanks :)
    2. I sold Federie my BB sprite and she was an excellent person to do business with. Fast payment and good communication. I'm glad he's is a new loving home! Thanks!
    3. Sold a vintage/old barbie shirt to her. Great communication and fast payment. Recommended buyer. :)
    4. I sold Federie some items and she is a really good buyer and a darling to deal with. Please come back soon thank you!!!!!!!!!
    5. Sold a scarf to Federie, I received her payment really fast, easy to talk wiht ^^ adorable communication <3 Hope to do more exchange with her <3<3 :P
    6. Federie bought some clothes from me. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3
    7. sold some eyes to Federie she paid fast and let me know they arrived. could not ask for more.
    8. Federie commissioned a pair of eyes from me and everything went great. She paid quickly, kept in good communication and let me know when they arrived. Thanks! :)
    9. Federie bought some eyes from me. She wait listed and was quick to all responses and payment requests. A really, really pleasant transaction, will gladly do business any time ^_^.
    10. I sold a pair of shoes to Federie. She was patient even though I was delayed in shipping. Good buyer.
    11. I bought a Soom outfit from Federie-communication was great, shipping was quick and the outfit arrived in perfect condition :) I'd definately recommend her as a seller
    12. I bought some clothes from Federie, communication wasn't as good as I hoped but overall it was nice, and the item was perfect when it arrived. :)
    13. I bought some awesome shoes from Federie -- I love them, and they got here really quickly! Thank you Federie :D !!
    14. I purchased some Mini Gem clothes from Federie and everything went swimmingly! Great communication, fast shipping, I couldn't ask for more! Thanks ever so much, Federie!!