Feedback for felichan

Jul 26, 2007

1. Hello! If you have had a transaction with me, do leave some feedback please! : ) Thanks loads!

2. Felichan bought two plushies from me and paid for them promptly. She is very patient and understanding. I couldn't ask for a better customer. :)

3. Felichan bought an MSD outfit from me. She paid quickly and was great to deal with! Thanks so much!

4. I bought eyes from her and dealing with her was a breeze. Thanx~ :)

5. Awesome transaction, and I'm so amazed by the packaging details! She sent even this MSD mohair wig with the utmost care.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy something else from her.

6. bought a set of eyes from felichan and they arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged. Great communication back and forth and even checked on me to make sure I recieved everything :)

7. EXCELLENT communication and the eyes are exactly as described. I am very pleased and would buy from Feli ANYTIME!!!

8. I recently purchased a Volks MSD body from felichan. She was very patient for payment and was very quick to ship the item. A very kind and understanding seller I highly recommend! :3

9. I bought a pair of MSD sneakers from her and they arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Great person to deal with and is very kind. :)