1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for feral5

Aug 19, 2007

1. All feedback for feral5 and Icarus Clothing Designs will be located here.

2. I bought a hoodie from feral5's Icarus Clothing Designs! I absolutely love it to death! ;3; It's incredibly well-made. She was also very quick to respond to PMs and the package arrived waaaay faster than I expected! Usually things that are coming to me from Canada take awhile. XD Thanks again, feral5!

3. Bought two hoodies from the deliciously talented feral5 and they are awesome! :aheartbea Nice designs, well-made, quick response to PMs, nice just to chat with, super fast shipping (plus she's a wonderful house guest XD )! :D
      Thank you so much!! :aheartbea I'll be getting more stuff from you soon! >:3

4. I bought a black & white hoodie from feral5 & it arrived very quickly. Well packaged & very well made. Thank you so much :D
      Anna

5. I purchased a hoodie from feral5 and the entire transaction went wonderfully. She was very communicative and friendly and shipped the hoodie out super fast! It arrived in great condition~ I would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

6. I bought a hoodie from Feral5, and while she did forget to mail it out for a while, she was so apologetic and nice when she realised that I almost feel like I've taken advantage of her. @_@ Not to mention her stuff is very nice, and I'd buy from her again faster than I can blink.

EDIT: The hoodie has FINALLY gotten here, and now I can say it's so soft and prettyful and absolutely perfect.

7. I bought a hoodie from feral5. It was a great transaction, and the hoodie is wonderful. I'll definitely buy from her again!

8. Bought a gray Unoa-sized turtleneck! Pleasure to deal with. The shirt fits MNF boys well, and its sewn very nice. Looks very durable and well made. :D Love the close fit.

9. I sold a couple wigs to feral5 and she was wonderful to work with. Fast payment, friendly communication, and most importantly, she let me know when they arrived! :D Definitely a wonderful buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again! <3

10. feral5 bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment. Highly recommended, thank you!

11. Bought an Esmeralda Stripes hoodie from Icarus Designs. It's gorgeous and high quality and I will definitely be buying from them again!

Good communication, A+ transaction, and I would recommend their clothing to anyone!

12. Bought a hoodie and an MSD top from Icarus Designs.

feral5 was awesome to deal with! She's friendly, polite, and every approachable. :3

And since I had a head over with sleep_pattern for a faceup, she kindly added the clothing items to my faceup commission so that they could all be shipped out together! ^3^

Many thanks!!

13. bought a super cute shirt from feral5 and it was too darn cute!!! great fit and color, thanks so much!! great communication and got here faster than i expected!!!

14. I won an auction for a doll that feral5 was selling. She got back to my questions right away, allowed me to do a layaway, and kept in touch to let me know my payments had been received, as well as letting me know when he was shipped out. He arrived in perfect condition and packaged very carefully! A dream to do business with! Thank you again SO much! :D

15. Bought a hoodie from feral5 on Wednesday (the 17th) , received it Tuesday (the 23rd).

Quick transaction, super easy to get along with. The hoodie is a perfect fit for my DOT. Well made, durable clothing, the quality is WONDERFUL 8D. Color is gorgeous.

Only problem is theres not enough things in her shop for me to buy!

16. I bought a hoodie from feral5. Citadel Blue, so gorgeous! :D

There was a small glitch with the Postal company but she shipped it again right away and it arrived in about a week. She's wonderful to deal with and very communicative. The hoodie is also incredibly well made, I love it!

I'll definitely be buying from her again. I just hope she restocks soon! :)

17. Bought another shirt from feral5, and it's just as nice as the first. Excellent seller and seamstress!

18. I bought SD16 jeans from her and they are incredible in quality! Thanks so much again! I definitely will be back to get more.

19. I bought some super cute SD16G skinny jeans from Feral5 and they are great! I highly reccomend her! Buy with confidence!

20. Bought SD16 jeans, they came fast and she was so nice to deal with! I will be buying more in the future :)