1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fereshteh

Aug 21, 2007

1. I bought some LUTS girl hands from Fereshteh.
      They arrived quicker than both of us had expected which was great!
      She was awesome... unfortunately the hands don't quite match the doll. XD
      Thanks so much!!

2. i sold a set of DH dress to Fereshteh. fast payment and everything went smoothly. thank you very much.

3. She is a very nice Member! :)
      I buy gladly again from her.;)

4. Fereshteh is an awesome girl to deal with, fantastic seller! I'm very happy with the wig that I got which is awesome enough on its own ;) She shipped it out promptly and is excellent with communication. Thank you so much! I would not hesitate to buy from you again. ^^

5. I've bought a doll from Fereshteh & she's very prompt in replying emails & provided as much info as possible.

Definately a wonderful trader. Thanks :)

6. Fereshteh did a pair of Soom Mecha Angel hands for me. Quite lovely! I'm very pleased!!!!

7. I ordered "Manicure/pedicure with blush" service and received 3 pairs of hands and 1 pair of feet from Fereshteh last weekend.

When I opened the box, I was touched, because all parts were very carefully packaged with a lot of bubble wraps, and they are in perfect condition.
      The work is just amazing!!! The way of painting and blushing were more wonderful than I had expected. I showed all to my family and all of us were amazed.

Thank you very much for all of your hard work. I really appreciate.
      I highly recommend you to everyone from now. You are really talented.

8. Purchased a gorgeous black Fer, was shipped nicely packed and in quickly...also in good condition, thank you <3

9. bought a Leekeworld wig from Fereshteh and the whole transaction was great :)

the wig arrive very quickly after my e-check cleared and was in EXCELLENT condition!!

thanks!

vicky

10. I ordered a set of eyes from Fereshteh. They arrived really fast and are completely gorgeous. The package was shipped really quickly and packaged wonderfully. Communication was great as well. Overall a wonderful transaction.

11. Bought a beautiful wig from Fereshteh and she was a great seller. She had great communication, let me know when the wig was shipped, about how long it would take and the packaging of the wig was also very secure!
      Great seller, highly recommended! :D

12. Bought an Yo Sd Kimono from Fereshteh and the transaction went great! Thanks again!

13. I bought some eyes and clothes from Fereshteh. Lovely, trouble free transaction with a lovely lady.

14. Fereshteh bought my Onyx WS Outfit and always responded promptly to my IMs and was very understanding, polite, and kind even during my mistakes as a seller. She is very patient, and I thank her for that. Unfortunately the tiara on my outfit came to her broken as the box got munched during the way and no amount of bubble wrap helped, I hope to find a good resolution to this in the near future.

She's a great person to sell to, and I hope to have business with her in the future.

15. Fereshteh bought the cat blanket for MSD doll~
      she is patient and sweet~
      hope can do business with you again ^-^

16. I bought a wig from Fereshteh. The transaction was pleasant, the wig was shipped quickly, and was packaged well. Thank you so much!

17. Fereshteh is a good buyer. She communicated well and paid immediately when confirmed. She also let me know immediately when the item arrived. Thank you very much.

18. Purchased a Lati Yellow wig - received in perfect condition! Quick and friendly communication. Thank you!

19. I purchased a wig and eyes from Fereshteh--she was very communicative, packed the things carefully, and shipped the package promptly. Everything arrived safely and in good condition! :treecookie

20. I sent a bottle of Windsor and Newton to Fereshteh. She is a wonderful person to deal with; she paid me very quickly and was very patient.

BUY FACEUPS FROM HER! :)