1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fereshteh

Aug 21, 2007

1. A+! I just received the wig I bought from Fereshteh. Superb condition, in a proper cardboard box with original Luts tag/hair net/white cardboard wig frame. PROMPT and ARTICULATE communication! Fereshteh went personally to find out postage costs/options for me, and sent package immediately upon payment. What a legend!
      Thoroughly professional from beginning of transaction to end. Very much appreciated by me, and HIGHLY recommended to you. :)

2. I purchased a Type 1 Dreaming Shiwoo head from Foreshteh and had an amazing transaction! She was very understanding and trusted me to pay it off despite the long layaway I asked for. The head arrived quickly and was well packed. He's in amazing condition and is even more beautiful in person! I would highly recommend her as a seller. :D

3. i bought a dollheart snow outfit from Fereshteh ,she was very nice about me doing a layaway and when i was worried that my package might have got lost she was very helpful and communicative,she shipped my outfit straight away after my last payment,received outfit today and it is great,thanks sooooooooo much,my el will love it :dance

4. Bought a lovely pair of eyes from Fereshteh. They came fast and look gorgeous, thanks.

5. Bought a white wig! It's so soft! Great Transaction!

6. Bought a wig from Fereshteh. Quick shipping and excellent condition. :) Thank you!

7. Fereshteh bought a pair of eyes from me.
      Great buyer, everything went perfectly and Fereshteh
      let me know when they arrived. Thanks!

8. Fereshteh bought a pair of Volks SD hands from me and what can I say? It was a flawless transaction. :) Thanks so much!

9. Purchased a Volks Kimono set from me~! Quick payment and was kind to let me know it arrived~

10. I sold a Dollheart yosd outfit to Fereshteh. All was perfect, nice communication (merci pour le français !), fast payment. Thanks a lot ! :aheartbea

11. I sold a pair of ED eyes to Fereshteh. It was a very pleasant transaction! She was very friendly and nice, payment was made promptly and she kept everything updated and I couldn't ask for more.
      Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the eyes!

Kay

12. I sell a dress to Fereshteh ^^ very fast payment and friendly communication¡ Thanks : D

13. Josiane (Fereshteh) sold me her LaTi Yellow Sp. Cookie (ballerina) while me and my boyfriend visited Montréal this month :) She is a sweetheart, and it was so nice to meet her! And her cat, Totoro, is amazing! :D The PMs were always friendly and she is very patient and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks, Josiane, talk to you again soon! Martin says hi :) *hug*

14. Fereshteh commission me the roses jewelry hairband. >.<
      She is a wonderful buyer.
      Smooth transaction and quick payment!
      Highly recommended. ^^

15. I purchased a BTSSB dress set from Fereshteh! She is lovely as always, kind, sweet and just straight outwardly lovable!

She is WONDERFUL! ^.^

16. I buy the Somm Topaz from Fereshteh.
      So happy to deal with her , coz not just a deal , it's a chance to know a kindly person as a friend in the other part of the world ^^.

Highly recommended too.

Cat~

17. Fereshteh is great to deal with! Bought an outfit from and paid quickly. Very sweet and a plesure to do business with! &#9829;

18. Fereshteh has been sooooooo patient on waiting the outfits I have helped ordered.Friendly communication,speedy payment.Thank you for your trust.It is a great pleasure to deal with you.

19. Bought a lingerie set from Fereshteh. Excellent communication, and prompt shipping. Would definitely do business with her again ^_^

20. :lol:Just bought an amazing head from Fereshteh. Great transation - she was very helpful and answered all my questions quickly. I'd recommend her to anyone thinking of dealing with her:)