1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fereshteh

Aug 21, 2007

1. Fereshteh bought a wig from me. She's an excellent buyer with good communication and fast payment. Thanks!

2. Fereshteh bought a wig and shirt from me and our transaction was a success, as usual!
      A+ buyer!!

3. I bought 2 doll stands from Fereshteh. She is a nice and friendly seller and her stuff always top noch!
      would certainly do transaction again with her.

4. I bought a rement piece and a SD size spoon from Dollmore from Fereshteh and am very pleased with the transaction. The items were very well packaged and promptly shipped. Thanks again!

5. Bought Fereshteh's stuning DH detective set. Communication/shipping were great. Wonderful transaction. Thanks again! ^^

6. Fereshteh purchased a SDF Type 2 body from me.
      Payment was sent promptly and communication was great.
      Very smooth transaction. Thank you! :)

7. Fereshteh is such a wonderful person to deal with! This feedback is for my second and third transaction with her (note: these were two completely different times), one for the sale of some SD shoes and another for the sale of an SD wig. She's very direct and clear with her inquiries and is quick to respond. Always very prompt with payment, and over-all such a gracious customer.

8. Fereshteh bought a SDGr body from me. She was really nice to deal with - excellent communication and prompt payment.

It was a very smooth transaction. Thank you Josiane!

9. I bought a very lovely angle from her. She's very friendly .A transaction was smooth and shipped it very quickly.
      Thank you very much!!

10. Fereshteh bought a SDGr body from me. Great communication and fast transaction. I'd highly recommend her as an excellent buyer. Thank you very much again!!!!

11. As usual Fereshteh is nice and friendly realy easy and pleasant to deal with I have bought a sd male body from her thank you very much because of you Douwi have a body that matches his skin color :fangirl:

12. I bought a Delf type-1 boy body from Fereshteh, all communication was very nice and the body arrived in perfect condition. I definately would trade again with her. :)

13. Fereshteh sold me a pair of eyes and I had a wonderful transaction! Thank you so much!

14. I was lucky enough to stumble across Fereshteh's ED eyes sales thread, and I snagged the perfect pair from her. I'd been waffling back and forth between getting 14mm and 16mm eyes, and it was the special sweeties that she had listed that sealed the deal for me with 16mms.

Communication was wonderful, being fast, clear, and friendly. Pricing was reasonable, and shipping was very fast.

I'd certainly do business with her again in the future!

15. Bought some msd clothes from Fereshteh. When they couldn't find the clothes at first, Fereshteh sent me a full refund and then when the clothes we're found notified me as such. Price was more then fair, and shipping fast. Great seller.

16. I bought 2 LatiDoll from her ..
      Hk Miel and HK Lea.

Fereshteh is very very kind to me and great communicating.
      She sent out my dolls very very fast even when she was facing with trouble.

Thank you sooooooo much

17. I bought a pair of eyes from Fereshteh and she was very kind and communicative throughout the process!

Thanks again

18. I bought a Luts Delf El with faceup by Poppy from Fereshteh. It was one of the best online transactions that I've experienced. Communication was good, shipping was extremely fast. The doll was very well packed and arrived less than a week after I sent payment :).

Merci beaucoup!

19. I have nothing short of praise for Fereshteh!

I bought a SwD Yui from her on layaway. She was kind enough to let me do a smaller deposit than she asked. She was very patient with the layaway and my weird payment plan. Once Yui was payed off, she was shipped the next day so I wouldn't have to wait for the holiday weekend to pass before she could be shipped! Fereshteh has gone to the tops in making me happy and even helped me search in with the PO about why my doll was taking so long.

Shes such a sweet girl and seller. I would never hesitate to buy anything from her! Thanks so much for letting me bring home my dream girl! :)

20. Flakey Feedback for Fereshteh

For backing out on one transaction two times. The last time with very threatening and unreasonable comments.

I take great care in my salesthread (using the example-form here on the forum) and I am expecting nothing unusual or unfair from my transaction partners.
      I am very sorry that I had to experience such a customer who used a rude tone against me and threatened me not to open a problem transaction thread.