1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FerretCat

Apr 21, 2010

1. This is my feedback thread, Thanks so much for posting here and buying/selling etc. with me. :3

2. I bought my first ball joint doll from FerretCat. It was my first transaction here on DOA and it was for my first doll.
      FerretCat communicated very well with me and kept me up to date with everything involving the doll and its shipping. They were very polite and made it a very enjoyable experience. I look forward to buying more dolls and potentially buying from FerretCat again in the future. ♥♥♥

3. FerretCat joined my group order for a Thane MNM head, everything went perfectly! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Definitely recommended :)

4. I purchased a NS Resinsoul Mu from Ferretcat and everything went so smoothly! He was shipped out fast and the way I wanted him to be and he was packed very VERY well!!!

I would gladly do business with Ferretcat anytime for any reason!

5. I recently did a faceup commission for Ferretcat, and she was prompt in her responses, always pleasant, and we had a very smooth transaction. A wonderful person to do business with, and I'd be glad to work with her again! ^^

6. I bought some SD boy clothes from FerretCat. Transaction went smoothly, and she shipped quickly! Thanks! :)

7. FerretCat purchased some MSD clothes from me. A very friendly person, the payment came in promptly, and communication was great!! She even let me know when the clothes arrived! Thanks for a perfect transaction :)

8. Bought a shirt from FerretCat, and it arrived quickly and in excellent shape! Thanks so much!

9. FerretCat bought my Resinsoul Jun, and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was very fast and communication was excellent. Thanks so much for giving my little guy a good home! :)

10. I bought a DIM minimee Thane head and I am extremely pleased with the transaction all the way around. FerritCat is great to deal with, shipped promptly and securely, and is very pleasant to boot! Thanks again! I hope we meet again sometime in the marketplace and around the forum!