1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FeyFriend

Oct 5, 2010

1. I suppose that I should have one of these.

2. I bought a hat from FeyFriend , and it was a great transaction! It was shipped quickly and in a sturdy box, and I absolutely love it! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

3. Did a MNF swap with FeyFriend who also organized it. They was very helpful and was understanding. The items got shipped quickly even though i was late to get a partner, but FeyFriend made sure everything got sorted. I got a Tunic/jacket and a cloak for my girl. It was nice working with FeyFriend and i am enjoying doing swaps. Thanks again. :)

4. I was lucky enough to rehome a Feeple Ashley with FeyFriend! Since she was one of my original grail dolls, it was important to me that she go to a home where she'd be loved, and I was super happy when Fey told me she'd be welcome in her home.

Communication was great, and she paid when she said she would. She was patient with me when I had a couple days' delay in shipping, and let me know as soon as she arrived! Plus, she shared photos! It's always heartwarming to see pictures of a doll you've loved in their new loving home.

I'd happily do business with Fey again in the future!