1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ffman

Dec 12, 2007

1. Please feel free to leave your message here.

Thanks for every feedbacks. :)

2. :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy

I had a very lovely experience with ffman !

Wonderful communications and fast payment ~*~

Highly Recommend !!

~**~ Thank You So Much ~*~~*~*!!!!

3. I had a very wonderful experience with ffman. She commission me to do her boy face up and really an easy going person. Very nice to talk to and very fast payment. She never rush me infact she give me time. I am so happy to do my service for you and hope we can do more in future. ^_^

Million Thanks also had a wonderful Christmas and NEw Year. *love*

4. I had a very very wonderful transaction with ffman. She commissioned me to do one of her boy's faceups and was a dream to deal with! Thankyou so much! A++++ for ffman!

5. I just purchased a DoT E-An fullset from her, she was quick with communication and sent her off quickly! Thank you so much!!!

<3

6. I sold a pair of glass eyes and two pairs of acryllic eyes to ffman. She paid quickly and it was a very good transaction. Thank you^_^

7. I sold a pair of eyes to ffman, and she was lovely to do business with! Fast payment and communication. I'd definitely recommend her. :) Thanks again!

8. I sold a delf Jess head to ffman. Communication was excellent, payment fast and she let me know when it arrived. Perfect. Thank you!

9. I sold a luts man head 08 to ffman.
      She was very lovely and easy to deal with, Communication was excellent and payment was fast she let me know the head arrived safely and I would recommend her.
      Thanks again! ^^

10. A+++

I sold a Maki to ffman and the transaction was perfect. She paid right away and let me know when he arrived as soon as he arrived. Highly recommended!

~Gus

11. ffman did a commission for me.

Good communication and easy to due with.

Nice to did business with you.

Thank you so much:fangirl:

12. I purchased from Ffman a wonderful Aesh head. She was patient and helpful during all the transaction, and I have nothing to complain because she is a wonderful seller!
      Now I have the boys of my dreams, and she was so kind to sell him to me!
      I am so grateful for all she has done for me. You can deal with confidence, she's a great person :)

Thank you! :aheartbea

13. Ffman is a nice & friendly buyer~ She bought a Nanuri 08 head from me and is prompt in her payment~ ^-^b

14. I bought four crochet dresses from ffman and they were wonderful to work with! Very nice and incredibly fast shipping - the dresses are beautiful and very well made. A++!