1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fiathriel (calling traders from last year please)

Feb 25, 2008

1. Hi guys,

I did a little bit of trading last year and bought some items when I first got my Hara, some wigs, clothes and eyes.

When we lost of PMs recently I didn't notice the thread in time and couldn't back mine up, so now I have no feedback, I'd appreciate if you recognise my username if you could leave feedback. I do have pics of the items if I'm allowed I could post them here.

Thanks!!!

fia

2. Bought a Bobobie Weylin head from me! Great buyer!

3. fiathriel bought a doll from me. Fast payment, polite communication, lovely buyer overall. Thank you. ^^

4. Fiathriel bought a Dolkot Hara from me and was very friendly and fast with payment. Would definately sell to again!

5. I bought an outfit from fiathriel. It took awhile to arrive, but what can you expect from Aussie --> USA shipping?^^;;; Communication was good and it arrived in great condition.

6. I bought a head from fiathriel. Fast shipment - the head arrived securely wrapped. Would definitely buy again!

7. This is very belated feedback for Fiatrhiel, from whom I bought a beautiful Kimono. Thanks for the excellent service----I'm sorry you lost your feedback!

8. Great feedback for the lovely fiathriel: The originator of a DiM MiniMEE GO I co-helped with. Wonderful to work with. Easy to get a hold of. Reliable! Prompt! All around great DoA-er! Thanks for making my first GO run smoothly, couldn't have done it without you!

9. Fiathriel bought a body and an item of clothing from me. She paid really fast and communicated throughout the sale. A great buyer!! Thank you!

10. Fiathrel bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me :) She responded to PMs quickly and paid right away ^ ^ A pleasure to deal with!

11. I bought a kumagoro hat from fiathriel
      She responds to PM's very quickly and posted out the item super fast too :D
      Cheers :)

[​IMG]

12. Fiathriel bought two pairs of eyes from me, everything went great! Good communication, prompt payment, let me know when they arrived, all that good stuff. :)

13. fiathriel participated in my Dollmore GO, and also commissioned me for 2 faceups. She was lovely to deal with: friendly, excellent communication, paid promptly, and also repaid promptly when I realised one of the payments was miscalculated. She also let me know when everything arrived. I'd recommend her to anybody ;) Thanks girl!

14. Bought a pair of eyes from me. Excellent communication & fast payment. Fiathriel also let me know when the item arrived, thanks heaps!!

15. Fiathriel bought some eyes from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Always friendly and prompt. Highly recommended :)

16. I sold a wig and outfit to fiathriel and was a pleasure to deal with, great communication, thanks so much for a pleasant transaction! Definitely recommended!

17. I sold one doi body to fiathriel, she is very friendly and communicate well. I think I will be glad to do exchange with her again.

18. Sold 2 outfits and a wig to fiathriel who was very friendly and wonderful to deal with. Communication was good and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

19. I participated in a group order run by fiathriel and everything went perfectly! She kept us all updated on the status of the order and communication with her was excellent. Thanks very much! =]

20. I joined a group order fiathriel hosted. She was very patient with me, comminucation was excellent :)