1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Finch

Sep 22, 2006

1. If you've bought something from me, or had any sort of dealings with me, please post here!

2. ohh boy have I bought from her!!!

The jumpers are magnificent. Her work is top class and I intend to buy more.

The kitty hat is adorable and now my George wants one. Soon I will post photos of the great Mod knit dress Finch did for my Nana.

:)

3. I bought Finch's handmade BLEACH style waraji. AWESOME. Superb craftmanship, and they are such a unique look for my Egg! Thank you again! :D

4. I commissioned a sweater from Finch and was very pleased with it.

5. I commissioned two sweaters from Finch, and they are just too cool. She was very patient with the entire transaction, even when we had a bit of a shortage with the yarn. Great quality, great to deal with!

6. I commissioned a Slytherin Quidditch sweater and it's AWESOME. Great communication and shipped in a timely manner. Thank you so much!

7. I commisioned a Slytherin vest for my girl from Finch. Fantastically made, shipped in a timely manner, and very pleasant to do business with. ^^ Will definately commision again. :)

8. The link on your homepage for here to this thread doesn't work.

I recieved the sweaters yesterday, and I was amazed with the quality of them. It's very tight knit and I'm sure I could shove them on my feet and be toasty warm. No gaps or loose bits at all. VEeeeery pleased I am!

taking pictures of Nigel in them. I'll send some to you when I get one that looks good. <3 THANK YOU!

9. I commissioned a sprite sweater from Finch for Anne. It arrived in about a week in a bubble-wrap envelope. It fits her very well, considering she was working from measurements. Anne tried to put a thumb hole in it already, but it didn't affect the sweater at all. It's all that I imagined and more! She's very good at what she does, and very fast. Order with confidence!

Amalia

10. Doh! I forgot to leave feedback! I commissioned Finch to create a Super Seekrit Item for a swap. She worked fast, created an absolutely perfect item, shipped quickly and the item was packaged very well. As soon as The Behemoth has his face done and is ready for clothing, will be ordering again.

Thank you so much, Finch! I may have to get another of these in a bigger size soon :D

11. I commissioned Finch to make a Harry Potter scarf and sweater for my dolls. She did a wonderful job and shipped quickly.
      Great communications, highly recommend!