1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Finley

Mar 4, 2011

1. Feedback for Finley: Hi guys, please leave your feedback here whenever you complete a transaction with me. It's a pleasure doing business with you, thanks!

2. I purchased a Bobobie March recently from Finley and she was a completely conscientious seller!
      March arrived safely packaged and just as described! Quick shipping too.

Thank you very much!
      Raven

3. I purchased a head from Finley and she did a outstanding job with the packaging and even gifted me with free eyes for the head. Just a sweetheart, and super fast delivery.

Thank you and will be more than happy to deal with you again.
      safrun/lucy

4. Finley joined in my Leeke anniversary GO and was simply amazing! All payments were made on time and everything went super smoothly.
      I would gladly do business with Finley anytime be it GO or anything!

5. I sold a body to Finley.
      She paid promptly and she kept up great communication.

Thanks Finley! It was a pleasure to deal with you! :)

6. Finley bought a Soom Tuff Head from me, was a pleasure to deal with, would happily deal with her again
      :)

7. Purchased ooak goggles form Finley. They arrived quickly and are lovely. Thank you so much.

8. I bought the most SUPER CUTE SD clothing lotmfrom Finley! The materials & color are awsome, & I could'nt be more PLEASED! Thanks SO much!!!:fangirl:

9. Bought a set of clothes from Finely in which I believed she sew it herself. They're just simply gorgeous and I am quite happy with them. She's a great seller and I'll definitely won't hesitate to do business with again!

10. I bought two items of SD clothing from Finley. They are both STUNNING and so well made ~!

Finley is a brilliant seller and this was a fantastic transaction - great comms throughout and fast shipping - A+++

11. I purchased a Dollzone Hal head from Finley. She shipped him amazingly fast and he arrived well packed, safe and sound. A perfect transaction!!

12. Finley bought a doll : she was really nice, fast payment, a real pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended ! :)

13. Finley and I conducted a trade, and she was an excellent trade partner.. She shipped quickly for even when she said she would, packed the head incredibly safely (and it was a dollzone moon head that arrived unscathed) was nice to talk to and it was generally a fantastic transaction. I would not hesitate to work with finley again! Thank you so much<3

14. I purchased an outfit from Finley and she shipped super quick and packaged nicely. Outfit arrived in perfect condition. Definitely recommend as a seller. :)

15. I purchased a doll body from Finley. Communication by PM was extremely prompt, and super friendly! The package was shipped out the same day I paid, and arrived two days later in perfect condition. I requested that the body be shipped unstrung, and Finley took great care in individually packaging and labeling each piece. I couldn't be happier with this transaction, and I give Finley my highest of recommendations! Thanks so much! :D

16. I sold an Iplehouse Chase Chimera head to Finley. Everything was perfect! Quick and easy transaction. :)

17. Finley bought a Souldoll SD body from me! The communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and Finley was kind enough to let me know when the package arrived. Thanks so much
      for a great transaction!

18. I bought some unbelievably adorable dresses from Finley and it was a perfect transaction! She was quick to reply to pm's and always very helpful.
      The package was shipped very quick, too! She is an awesome seller, Highly recommended for all! :aheartbea
      Thanks!

19. Finley sold me wonderful chibi unoa faceplates on a longer weird layaway. I am very grateful to her, not only was she totally willing to help me on a layway I could afford, but she also shipped extremely fast and packed them incredibly safely. I would be happy to do any transaction anytime. Finley is wonderful to buy from, I highly reccommend her!~!

Thank you so very much for these beautiful faces! <3

20. I traded my Dika Doll Lingri for Finley's Female Mirodoll 60cm body. She was lovely to work with, paid on time and shipped the package promptly! I would love to do business with her again, and wholeheartedly reccomend her!