1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Finley

Mar 4, 2011

1. Feedback for Finley: Hi guys, please leave your feedback here whenever you complete a transaction with me. It's a pleasure doing business with you, thanks!

2. I purchased a Bobobie March recently from Finley and she was a completely conscientious seller!
      March arrived safely packaged and just as described! Quick shipping too.

Thank you very much!
      Raven

3. I purchased a head from Finley and she did a outstanding job with the packaging and even gifted me with free eyes for the head. Just a sweetheart, and super fast delivery.

Thank you and will be more than happy to deal with you again.
      safrun/lucy

4. Finley joined in my Leeke anniversary GO and was simply amazing! All payments were made on time and everything went super smoothly.
      I would gladly do business with Finley anytime be it GO or anything!

5. I sold a body to Finley.
      She paid promptly and she kept up great communication.

Thanks Finley! It was a pleasure to deal with you! :)

6. Finley bought a Soom Tuff Head from me, was a pleasure to deal with, would happily deal with her again
      :)

7. Purchased ooak goggles form Finley. They arrived quickly and are lovely. Thank you so much.

8. I bought the most SUPER CUTE SD clothing lotmfrom Finley! The materials & color are awsome, & I could'nt be more PLEASED! Thanks SO much!!!:fangirl:

9. Bought a set of clothes from Finely in which I believed she sew it herself. They're just simply gorgeous and I am quite happy with them. She's a great seller and I'll definitely won't hesitate to do business with again!

10. +1 Positive

#10 AlthoEve, Apr 12, 2012
      Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    11. I purchased a Dollzone Hal head from Finley. She shipped him amazingly fast and he arrived well packed, safe and sound. A perfect transaction!!

12. Finley bought a doll : she was really nice, fast payment, a real pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended ! :)

13. Finley and I conducted a trade, and she was an excellent trade partner.. She shipped quickly for even when she said she would, packed the head incredibly safely (and it was a dollzone moon head that arrived unscathed) was nice to talk to and it was generally a fantastic transaction. I would not hesitate to work with finley again! Thank you so much<3

14. I purchased an outfit from Finley and she shipped super quick and packaged nicely. Outfit arrived in perfect condition. Definitely recommend as a seller. :)

15. I purchased a doll body from Finley. Communication by PM was extremely prompt, and super friendly! The package was shipped out the same day I paid, and arrived two days later in perfect condition. I requested that the body be shipped unstrung, and Finley took great care in individually packaging and labeling each piece. I couldn't be happier with this transaction, and I give Finley my highest of recommendations! Thanks so much! :D

16. I sold an Iplehouse Chase Chimera head to Finley. Everything was perfect! Quick and easy transaction. :)

17. Finley bought a Souldoll SD body from me! The communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and Finley was kind enough to let me know when the package arrived. Thanks so much
      for a great transaction!

18. I bought some unbelievably adorable dresses from Finley and it was a perfect transaction! She was quick to reply to pm's and always very helpful.
      The package was shipped very quick, too! She is an awesome seller, Highly recommended for all! :aheartbea
      Thanks!

19. Finley sold me wonderful chibi unoa faceplates on a longer weird layaway. I am very grateful to her, not only was she totally willing to help me on a layway I could afford, but she also shipped extremely fast and packed them incredibly safely. I would be happy to do any transaction anytime. Finley is wonderful to buy from, I highly reccommend her!~!

Thank you so very much for these beautiful faces! <3

20. I traded my Dika Doll Lingri for Finley's Female Mirodoll 60cm body. She was lovely to work with, paid on time and shipped the package promptly! I would love to do business with her again, and wholeheartedly reccomend her!