1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fiore

Jan 31, 2011

1. Did an eye mod for Fiore, she was excellent, communication was great, payment was super fast, and over all she was just an awesome person to work for. I look forward to working with her in the future :)

2. Fiore purchased DC Ada from me, and it was a great transaction! =) The communication was great, the payment was timely, I'll be happy to deal with Fiore again. ~<3

3. Positive!
      I've made a wig for custom Fiore
      Communicate nice
      Payment is convenient and fast
      All are perfect!

4. Fiore adopt a Custom house AI pong to me, she was really sweet and patient:)
      thank you

5. I responded to @Fiore's WTB thread for a Seedarts Wol. Friendly communication, prompt layaway payments, informed me that there would be a delay in one of the payments, and let me know once her package arrived. Thanks so much!

6. I sold a Rosette Fir to Fiore. She always paid without problems and fast. She is kind and sympathetic. 100% recommendable

7. Very happy with my experience selling two tinies to Fiore. :-) I recommend her!

8. @Fiore purchased a Volks Four sister sd10 girl from me and I can totally recommend her to anyone! Very quick payment, fluent & kind communication & a notice upon receiving the parcel. In short, a 100% POSITIVE feedback & thank you <3

9. @Fiore bought an SLD Elvish outfit and two of my medieval gowns. She was a
      delight to converse with, always prompt and friendly, super speedy with the paypal.
      AND she let me know when the box safely arrived and that she was pleased with
      the garments. It was another wonderful transaction!!! THANKS @Fiore !!!

10. Fiore bought a Ringdoll White Rabbit head from me and it was a lovely experience! Nothing but patience in our correspondence and I'm glad it worked out.

Thanks and have fun!:3nodding:

11. Flore bought a Little Monica Harmony boy body from me and the transaction went great! Communication was friendly and quick, and the payment was made promptly as well. Thank you for being a wonderful buyer~

12. Fiore bought the SD17/16B Volks business suite from me. Communications with her was smooth and payment was prompt. She’s wonderful to trade with.

13. Did a trade with Fiore. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Doll arrived quickly and was as described. Thanks again!

14. :cake:<3:daisyPositive feedback:daisy<3:cake:

Fiore purchased a head from me and was a delight to work with and had excellent communication!
      Thank you so much Fiore :hug:!

15. Fiore bought a april story body from me :fangirl:Communication was excellent, payment was on time, I would definitely do business again! :aheartbea

16. @Fiore bought a Dreaming Doll head from me. They were polite and friendly in their messages, were quick to pay and kindly let me know when the head had arrived. I would highly recommend them as a buyer :thumbup

17. Fiore purchased a Whisper head from me and was genuine, responsive and quick with payment. Thank you for the fuss free transaction!

18. Positive!
      Fiore bought a Migidoll 68cm boy body from me. The transaction was vey smooth- communication was frequent, prompt payment, and they update me when the package arrives. Great buyer, Thank you so much again!

19. Fiore bought the Orion M74 body from me. Communication was great, and they always replied promptly. We had a really pleasant time. I would like to do business with Fiore again in the future. Positive Feedback!